No announcement yet.

Tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i could object little bit, im lvl 75, and if do dailies, + 10k gemo a day, it enoguth to get 70k by last day. Yea im not the one who saves, some resources* except enchant ores*, But yea adviced, either till tarot save 20- 25k points, so could with no worries spend 5k for the bless, seraphs and soul stones + things you get from doing tarot it self.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Lvl 84, VIP 8 - 10k gems each day for 4 days, 1k ore used first day so I make min points for it for 22h prize(there was no djinni or I would have saved even these 1k), Gauntlet - 3k tycoon first day and almost 7k on 3d day of tycoon, almost 20k darics used but bought energy that is still in my inventory and some shards for mecha and pride king and whatever else I needed, 2 tarot flip cards(5) used - total so far 77k tycoon points, rank 5, and I am to begin day 5 now, so by the end of tycoon I think I will be with 90k+(no, I am not doing more gems than my free for today). That's me saving resources for a future tycoon.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

77k is rank 5? what a wonderful server you live on. o.o At yesterday's 22:00 prize, 98k was rank 5 on my server. 77k would get you ranked 11 at yesterday's 22:00 prize.

Either way, free player here, 105k points at yesterday's 22:00 prize. (yes i saved resources for that).

Comment

rank 5 on my server at 22:00 reward was ~128k . i did 20k gemo each day for 4 days , 2 gauntlets that gave me around 8k points , 1 day of fully clearing tarot(around 10k points) and had 110k after 4 days . i am also a vip 8 that gives me like 600 points/day over a non-vip . so yeah it is possible to get adv prizes with just saving enough gemo energy for 4x20k or 3x20k and 2x10k(around 2500 energy)

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
            77k is rank 5? what a wonderful server you live on. o.o At yesterday's 22:00 prize, 98k was rank 5 on my server. 77k would get you ranked 11 at yesterday's 22:00 prize.

Either way, free player here, 105k points at yesterday's 22:00 prize. (yes i saved resources for that).
            Lol, 20-22 active players. Rank 1 - 400k, rank 2 and 3 - 150k, rank 4 - 100k, ranks 5-10 - 79-70k(78k for me now and yes, I just got surpassed so 6th now, but who cares) and as I mentioned before that's when I am NOT trying. Sooo tired of finishing rank 4.... The mid-cashers that always finish rank 2 and 3 only cash enough to surpass me, so now I am saving and next time when I go I plan to at least make them pay good for their rank.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

lol with logical from same peopels shoud be able soon be no1 in cs tycon without spend any single dia
              180k without spend any dia every tyco? are peoples who send few k dia and dont able get 180k
              if u get 27k from gauntled doesnt means all get( btw what lev ur guild are and with how much damage u can get 90 mil/gauntled?

Comment

to get 90 mil gold in gauntlet (combined mail and gold from each attack) you need to do roughly 4bil damage, probably a bit more than that.

My guild is lvl 33 lvl 4 flag and I typically break 4bil damage or close to everytime unless too many people show up. That gives me roughly 9k pts per gauntlet, but i only get 2 gauntlets per tycoon since time change issues so a little misfortune.

Comment

it has been posted before that the 2 or 3 is not a DST thing its to do with the 5 days they release tyc cuz the filler events(hoc BT r not fillers) r random so can make tyc b a even or odd number of days in between so can get 2 or 3 gauntlet any tyc.. also i belive they r trying to seperate hoc from tyc cuz u can get a ton of pts for free like this time hoc starts tomoz when tyc ends which i assume will b the trend form now on.

i not that effective with saving res but hitting 70k every tyc is not hard at all i got 103k last ss tyc wo using ore/gem cards but i am over L70.. it can b hard for new players who not unlocked all daily tyc pts sources yet and/or learnt the effective saving methods when u get high lvl and exp of how to save 70k is a cake walk

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                    to get 90 mil gold in gauntlet (combined mail and gold from each attack) you need to do roughly 4bil damage, probably a bit more than that.

My guild is lvl 33 lvl 4 flag and I typically break 4bil damage or close to everytime unless too many people show up. That gives me roughly 9k pts per gauntlet, but i only get 2 gauntlets per tycoon since time change issues so a little misfortune.

not all have same guild lev and flags, peples must uderstand that when say do gauntled and get x k point
                    at lev 33 guild max i got like 50 mil gold with clear alone 1 line and 1st place in damage
                    but is posble same guild even if clear alone to dont get 3k points

and btw how u got 5k enchant ore at each 2 weeks?

Comment

if yo uget 4b damage in gauntlet, that means you have to solo all the bosses, unless your gauntlet is MUCH higher than on my server. Today i killed 70% of the total dragons health, and killed 2 up + the 3 big coyotes for a total of 2.7b damage (50m gold).

Comment

Guild lvl 33, flag lvl 4. My BR is 2.3M. I do regular 4bil+ dmg.
                        Do not solo, we do it with 6+ppl. We get one more player with 4bil+, one more 3bill+ and the rest total are about 3bill i think.

Comment

we got many people who can kill all the wolves all the way till end. guild level is 30. i dunno if flag level has an impact on HP of dragons and wolves. i hardly get 2.5B dmg and that after many conflicts and arguments with my guildmates, cus i steal one or two from their areas :P
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by Psycheeskiss View Post
                            Norman it is Impossible to do all that without cashing stop lying to these people
                            it is possible. i scored 120k 2-3 times without a single diamond. not even daily recharge from free offers. but like he said, its impossible to do it every tycoon. you have to skip 2-3 tycoons.
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

Well you can truly achieve 180k points in tycoon if you skip a couple or more. But the price to pay is that you distance yourself further with the big guns. So you gotta choose, whether you want to achieve that 180k points to be first and pray the high-cashers would give way, or just get 70-80k points to qualify every tycoon and get the advanced rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
                                Well you can truly achieve 180k points in tycoon if you skip a couple or more. But the price to pay is that you distance yourself further with the big guns. So you gotta choose, whether you want to achieve that 180k points to be first and pray the high-cashers would give way, or just get 70-80k points to qualify every tycoon and get the advanced rewards.
                                Lol, the big cashers make waaaaay more than 180k. Let's be realistic - you can save resources for tycoon and compete with light and maybe even mid cashers, but the big ones are just another story. You can't expect to win tycoon without dias if you have big cashers on your server, but top 3 or top 10(for servers with more active players) are absolutely possible.
                                osobena
                                s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Working...
                                X