Tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
    it has been posted before that the 2 or 3 is not a DST thing its to do with the 5 days they release tyc cuz the filler events(hoc BT r not fillers) r random so can make tyc b a even or odd number of days in between so can get 2 or 3 gauntlet any tyc.. also i belive they r trying to seperate hoc from tyc cuz u can get a ton of pts for free like this time hoc starts tomoz when tyc ends which i assume will b the trend form now on.
    When time change came the cycle of events on my server got jacked up and our events switched, if it hadn't we would've had 3 gauntlets every tycoon from time change to now, but since it did it affected my server and any others that got switched. (I dont care to much for 3 gaunts per tycoon SS but for CS Tycoon it can really make a big difference) I usually get over 60mil gold from mail alone, that doesnt include the gold gained from attacks.

Tar - if you only do 3bil you really need lvl up if you did that much of th ekilling lol I get to do half at most of dragons health, sometimes i miss 1 dragon completely and just start my lane early lol

Comment

This is the points i get at the end of tyhoon 1/12/2015 without spending Diamonds/ recharge Cash (except for free offer 1 diamond recharge and spend 1 diamond on spire for Hot event Rewards)

As you can see from the below Screenshot, My points is 150k. And i am not even going all out with all my resources.

Thats why you can see, I am just getting Average points for every Resources, except for Gems and Star cutter (From saved Gems cards and bought from djinn), Element (From saved Flip cards and Origin Crystal), Zodiac (Bought from Djinn, 1000 Aegis for 2k daric x 3 times just to make up to spend 20k darric for next level rewards).

Going to save those 9k daric for next Tyhoon. (How to start saving Daric? Just skip 1 Full Djinn event, and do 20k gem points for 3 days, which you need it anyway during tyhoon, you get about 8k daric saved and thats enough for full djinn reward cycle everytime)

So it is very Possible and easy to get 150k points for a level 75 Without Spending any cash. And i can do that every Single Server Tyhoon If i have my daric, gems cards, etc saved for the next round Single Server tyhoon. As for Cross Server, There is other resources need to be saved, and that is Group tickets/ Hoc/ Angel Quiz and etc.

Dont ever tell me it is not possible! It is Possible if you know How.
      Attached Files

Comment

(except for free offer 1 diamond recharge and spend 1 diamond on spire for Hot event Rewards) <<<<<<<

norman can u tell me plz? how i can recharge 1 diamond ?

Comment

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
          (except for free offer 1 diamond recharge and spend 1 diamond on spire for Hot event Rewards) <<<<<<<

norman can u tell me plz? how i can recharge 1 diamond ?
          Click Free diamond on top of your screen.

Comment

you got over 20k pts in gemo every single day, not really possible to do every single tycoon that comes unless your spending something somewhere for gem cards. either dia's, vouchers or group buys and not everyone has the same amounts to spend on gemo cards and nothing else.

The average person needs roughly 700 moves for 20k pts in gemo, thats 14 50 move cards then times 5 on that (so a total value similar to 70 50 move gemo cards) to make that points in gemo.

Next issue would be your points in star cutter and element crystal. I imagine some of the star cutter is from gemo, but gaurantee the rest and ele crystal is from tarot. Would you like to say you spend no dia's on tarot no? Or did you have tarot flip cards (which they are rarely giving out) to spare to average...oh Id estimate roughly 15k pts per day? (might be quite a bit off, this is an estimate remember)

besides those 3 items most of what you got seems quite possible to repeat every SS tycoon without spending if your VIP, probably a bit lower for non-VIP but I think normal score for even VIP in SS tycoon is more likely around 100-120k unless using all saved resources to go for a win and not spending anything excess.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
              This is the points i get at the end of tyhoon 1/12/2015 without spending Diamonds/ recharge Cash (except for free offer 1 diamond recharge and spend 1 diamond on spire for Hot event Rewards)

As you can see from the below Screenshot, My points is 150k. And i am not even going all out with all my resources.

Thats why you can see, I am just getting Average points for every Resources, except for Gems and Star cutter (From saved Gems cards and bought from djinn), Element (From saved Flip cards and Origin Crystal), Zodiac (Bought from Djinn, 1000 Aegis for 2k daric x 3 times just to make up to spend 20k darric for next level rewards).

Going to save those 9k daric for next Tyhoon. (How to start saving Daric? Just skip 1 Full Djinn event, and do 20k gem points for 3 days, which you need it anyway during tyhoon, you get about 8k daric saved and thats enough for full djinn reward cycle everytime)

So it is very Possible and easy to get 150k points for a level 75 Without Spending any cash. And i can do that every Single Server Tyhoon If i have my daric, gems cards, etc saved for the next round Single Server tyhoon. As for Cross Server, There is other resources need to be saved, and that is Group tickets/ Hoc/ Angel Quiz and etc.

Dont ever tell me it is not possible! It is Possible if you know How.
              Here's mine
              Click image for larger version

Name:	qing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	923.6 KB
ID:	1706661

40k reward is a must

Name:	qing2.jpg
Size:	832.4 KB
ID:	1706662

16k saved for next djinni merchant so I can get 40k again without spending

Name:	qing3.jpg
Size:	920.2 KB
ID:	1706663

Resources saved for next tycoon

Name:	qing4.jpg
Size:	797.9 KB
ID:	1706665
              头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
              不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
              (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
              (奥特曼 - ultraman)
              (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
              (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                you got over 20k pts in gemo every single day, not really possible to do every single tycoon that comes unless your spending something somewhere for gem cards. either dia's, vouchers or group buys and not everyone has the same amounts to spend on gemo cards and nothing else.

The average person needs roughly 700 moves for 20k pts in gemo, thats 14 50 move cards then times 5 on that (so a total value similar to 70 50 move gemo cards) to make that points in gemo.

Next issue would be your points in star cutter and element crystal. I imagine some of the star cutter is from gemo, but gaurantee the rest and ele crystal is from tarot. Would you like to say you spend no dia's on tarot no? Or did you have tarot flip cards (which they are rarely giving out) to spare to average...oh Id estimate roughly 15k pts per day? (might be quite a bit off, this is an estimate remember)

besides those 3 items most of what you got seems quite possible to repeat every SS tycoon without spending if your VIP, probably a bit lower for non-VIP but I think normal score for even VIP in SS tycoon is more likely around 100-120k unless using all saved resources to go for a win and not spending anything excess.
                The element crystal score is probably from Craft Master, although the rest of it it is probably Tarot. If you do one full clear instead of doing smaller clears, though, you'll probably get more for less Tarot Flip Cards used.
                It takes me 600 - 650 moves for 20k in gemology which is including the 40 initial energy. You can easily buy that from Djinni's if you keep an eye out for 50% off card sets. Just doing the 20k gemology will net you ~250 energy back from hot events + spending the darics you get. 150k probably isn't doable every Tycoon unless you're really good at saving (Norman's better than me at this...), but it's definitely not the max points someone could've done.

I went to 140k for first place. Spent five diamonds in total, no VIP.

Comment

man i have no idea where you guys are getting those calculations, i have never been able to get close to 60k in tycoon, ever, on its duration time.

Comment

How long have you been playing? And have you been saving like this thread suggests you should do?

Comment

Working...
                    X