Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forsaken Angel Forsakes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forsaken Angel Forsakes?

During Gauntlet (I think) last night, I had a popup that I had rescued (or received) a forsaken (or forgotten, or lost, I only got a quick look) angel, who would be sent to me. Someone in my Guild had received one and said it came as an emailed code...I've been checking my email - and just now messages here - but no trace : does it take a while, or is she lost in the mail?

There is no such thing that I know about.
    A screen-shot is possible? or a more " detailed " problem of it ?

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by RemiIronstaff View Post
      During Gauntlet (I think) last night, I had a popup that I had rescued (or received) a forsaken (or forgotten, or lost, I only got a quick look) angel, who would be sent to me. Someone in my Guild had received one and said it came as an emailed code...I've been checking my email - and just now messages here - but no trace : does it take a while, or is she lost in the mail?
      yer guildmate was just joking
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

dude you get a gauntlet pack chest not some forsaken angel
        whoever told you that was probably just messing with you

Comment

Not at all certain it was during gauntlet, and it was an ingame popup, as far as I know none of my teammates are up to that...could have been at any point during the evening, I had heard about someone else getting a similar message and receiving an emailed code for an angel item (no joke, they posted the link in Chat), so I figured that was what it was and didn't do anything until I had time to check email, which had nada.

@Gurothos - I wish I had done a screenie, but as my comp isn't very good at them and I was in the middle of something at the time (plus I had no idea I'd need one, lol), it didn't occur to me...if you tell me what you're looking for info-wise, I'll supply what I can. I've been told it might be associated with a high-40's quest.
          Last edited by RemiIronstaff; 01-14-2015, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Most likely people who try to steal accounts/play with your mind.
            Don't mind them, nobody will ever send you a " CODE " with an angel.

It's the first hour, of the first day
            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
            You were everything, and could have been
            It's the first summer, of the first year
            Today only rain, knocks on my window
            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
            Your arms can no longer warm me
            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

What is your guildie saying it was they recieved from the code?
              Alanna
              Beserker lvl 73
              980K BR
              Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
              Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
              Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
              Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
              Mystic lvl 72
              1.1M BR
              Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
              Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
              Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
              Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

some sort of site-redeemable angel item, I'd have to track them down for details, it was a few days ago : they had posted it in the Chat after receiving it as it was unfamiliar to them as well. I just did another Nightmare Gauntlet and saw - and captured - the message I was referring to - it looks like I may be misinterpreting what it means(?), the phrase was "rescued angel" and sent to mailbox suggests what I received onsite for completing the gauntlet without losing the angel.

Comment

Originally posted by RemiIronstaff View Post
                  some sort of site-redeemable angel item, I'd have to track them down for details, it was a few days ago : they had posted it in the Chat after receiving it as it was unfamiliar to them as well. I just did another Nightmare Gauntlet and saw - and captured - the message I was referring to - it looks like I may be misinterpreting what it means(?), the phrase was "rescued angel" and sent to mailbox suggests what I received onsite for completing the gauntlet without losing the angel.

yea, and we were telling you such cus we knew what message you were referring to. this message is about GAUNTLET PACK that is mailed to you upon successfully completing gauntlet. it contains some gold and guild honor.
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                  X