Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT doubt 2

~Hey
    Can someone explain me how this lock team works? I saw in GTArcade forum that teams are locked 15 min. before fight.
    Now can you explain me how I check every single second (even refreshed and open-close TT) and enemy still manages to change setup?!?!?!?

Well, that makes it interesting and how you manage to set your party before the teams get locked.
    It is confirmed yes, the teams get locked, being unable to swap/change places in team.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      Well, that makes it interesting and how you manage to set your party before the teams get locked.
      It is confirmed yes, the teams get locked, being unable to swap/change places in team.
      Then explain me why BEFORE the lock i keep looking and looking and I see none change and when i go to see the battle itself they changed setup lol. Setup looked exactly same before/after lock and in battle it was different.
      Last edited by nidju; 01-13-2015, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nidju View Post
        Then explain me why BEFORE the lock i keep looking and looking and I see none change and when i go to see the battle itself they changed setup lol. Setup looked exactly same before/after lock and in battle it was different.
        if you click on team details, the formation you see there doesnt get updated. you can only look at the log of your opponent's last battle and hope that its same this time around too
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
          if you click on team details, the formation you see there doesnt get updated. you can only look at the log of your opponent's last battle and hope that its same this time around too
          Ah finally a good answer, thank you very much! I was getting frustrated and thinking its bugged :P

Comment

Working...
          X