compansation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compansation

so um guys this is 2 strait events that have been bugged for me the tree and now tournament is there any compansation for your lack have bugs worked out before releasing a timed event ?

I think decision on compensations come directly from r2, lets say its up to whoever is in charge to deal with gameplaying. Btw I love compensations. (Dont know if there were compensations ever given by requests from players)

Comment

And if They will give u 6 At compensation for Cros server tournament You will be glad? I will not .

Comment

comp is kind of bull **** though, everyone gets compensation for the sufferings of not everyone. yeah its nice getting a comp when you dont deserve it, but still the ones not deserving it still get the advantage of 1+ day of attacks/rank positions.

Comment

Compensation is decided by the devs, not us.
          If they will give us something or not, it's up to them.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Since we can't join for tourney and missed this event started because of bugged. Please give us a compensation that we deserve. I think Athena much better as a return for us. Server 204 The floating City -CS Tourney bugged.

Server 204 The floating City "RoxieArcher"
            "Smile as often as you can. Don't problem the problem if your face is the problem"

Comment

Originally posted by R249902837 View Post
              Since we can't join for tourney and missed this event started because of bugged. Please give us a compensation that we deserve. I think Athena much better as a return for us. Server 204 The floating City -CS Tourney bugged.

"Smile as often as you can. Don't problem the problem if your face is the problem"
              Compensation most probably will be the warrior marks we could have won with these missed 10 attempts.
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by R249902837 View Post

Athena? Kidding me. Most u'll get is 200 RM, and thats if ur lucky, comp sux.
                League of Angels
                S96 Alanna
                Beserker lvl 71
                Fortuna lvl 85
                Sterling Moonbeam
                Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
                850k BR+
                Guild: Legendary
                Blood and Jade
                S66 Shanrou lvl 66
                Bayi/Zhi
                War Urso 7*
                45k BR+
                Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
                  Athena? Kidding me. Most u'll get is 200 RM, and thats if ur lucky, comp sux.
                  I would gladly take 200 RM for missing an entire day of tournament. Its unlikely Ill be able to make rank due to this screw up and this is the second time in a row for this event. So twice Ill miss out on a RM prize because they cant get their act together.

Comment

S168 Felbrook
                    IGN: Granger

Tournement is now working on S168, but with 2 days lost there is no way of ranking without spending loads of diamonds.

Hope there will be compensation for us.
                    Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

Comment

they didn't give any for server 86s hero skills bug they wont give it here
                      "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

compo is uber **** on avg u can easy earn over 100 WM a day but reward is 50 for all so some get daily plus 50 cuz didn't bug out

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
                          compo is uber **** on avg u can easy earn over 100 WM a day but reward is 50 for all so some get daily plus 50 cuz didn't bug out
                          But you also get 50 royals and these can't be gotten by the missed 10 attempts.
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                          X