Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERFECT PHILOSOPHER CRYSTALS are missing!! Kindly check your inventory too guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
    are you sure those philosopher stones from rankings are meant to be use? how sure you are? did you try to save at least one? coz me i personally tried it. LOL. and are you sure only those philosopher stones from event only? how about the philosopher stones we can get in dungeons?

i guess youre better than devs. even gurothos here still need to ask the devs to got a decent answer, but you, you already know the description very well lol. ::appreciative applause:: for being a pro XD

i dont need to pretend to be better than you. because indeed i am. you are just active player in forum and in game. but still a newbie in game. this is the first time to have an item to disappear after an event. that is ridiculous! and if you really are 1year old player here you already know how the events works. all our events are just cycle. meaning? you can still use items/cards/points you acquired from last time in next event. how sure you are that the description is correct?? are you a gm? coz even a mod still not 100% sure if the description is legitimate. if you are aware in lucky tree event the CARD LOTTO VOUCHERS which item to exchange to nectars are in CAPSLOCKED and BOLD and have a picture of it to be exchange. but they changed it right? you are also aware that there's a misleading description of skills. how cute?

im a cautious player and playing smart. i will not do anything reckless if i am not sure of it. this is not a chinese server everything here is expensive that's why the events can be cycle and can still be use in next events. if they will make an item that will disappear after event then why not do it in all event items? in that case no one will hoard and save items and get top prizes without spending? logic not found here.
    Great logic, lol! If all events so far have been like this - all in the future are supposed to be the same. Where is that written?

Leave a comment:

• Snijana
    replied
    if they will make an item that will disappear after event then why not do it in all event items? in that case no one will hoard and save items and get top prizes without spending? logic not found here.
    You really dont think what you ask. Or you think and want to suggest making bad surprise for others only because you are angry.
    Last edited by Snijana; 01-27-2015, 01:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    im a cautious player and playing smart. i will not do anything reckless if i am not sure of it. this is not a chinese server everything here is expensive that's why the events can be cycle and can still be use in next events. if they will make an item that will disappear after event then why not do it in all event items? in that case no one will hoard and save items and get top prizes without spending? logic not found here.
    Want me to suggest that?
    Also, please try and keep it calm, I said I will wait for an answer from the devs just to be sure and give you an official answer, wether is the one you expect or not.By the way, do not say such things again because you never know when new patches/updates come and new changes might occur ( even the ones I colored ).

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    just dont act like a pro pretending you know everything that even forum mods dont know next time. i know what i am talking about i experienced it personally. you are just basically commenting based on your handsome opinion but dude as a player you are aware that there are things even mods and devs didnt know. only players because we are the one playing and exploring things in game. don't act as a pro next time
    when you stop acting like a noob, ill stop acting pro

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
    fair enough, just dont go rage-starting a thread when your philosopher stone doesnt reappear come next craft master
    just dont act like a pro pretending you know everything that even forum mods dont know next time. i know what i am talking about i experienced it personally. you are just basically commenting based on your handsome opinion but dude as a player you are aware that there are things even mods and devs didnt know. only players because we are the one playing and exploring things in game. don't act as a pro next time

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    dude you dont know it because i am the one who experienced it. wisdom is based on experience. lol. the mod says he will ask the devs if the PP-stones will just disappear and will re-appear again in next craftmaster. if i say i can do a 30 explore attempts in raiders, 24blitz in zodiac without spending any diamonds, will you believe me? no because you dont know it you not yet experience it. but yes it's possible and it can be done without spending diamonds. same to my experience from saving pp-stones to use it for the next event because my mythic crystals were not enough. how can you use it if you are short of other items to craft?? LOL the logic really not be found here
    fair enough, just dont go rage-starting a thread when your philosopher stone doesnt reappear come next craft master

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
    why u dont give us a screen with ur philoshoper stones in ur bag after few day since event end
    is easy say u got 1 from last event
    those stone are easy to get? then why u complain?
    and yes is already like u ask .like hoc/beach event: crystal=points in beach event and philoshoper are like shel point in beach event they gone if u dont use them
    dude you dont know it because i am the one who experienced it. wisdom is based on experience. lol. the mod says he will ask the devs if the PP-stones will just disappear and will re-appear again in next craftmaster. if i say i can do a 30 explore attempts in raiders, 24blitz in zodiac without spending any diamonds, will you believe me? no because you dont know it you not yet experience it. but yes it's possible and it can be done without spending diamonds. same to my experience from saving pp-stones to use it for the next event because my mythic crystals were not enough. how can you use it if you are short of other items to craft?? LOL the logic really not be found here

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    those philosopher stones that you get from rankings are meant to be used during prize collection period after the event.

also, keep living delusional life that youre gonna find some big bug and exploit it to get tons of resources.
    are you sure those philosopher stones from rankings are meant to be use? how sure you are? did you try to save at least one? coz me i personally tried it. LOL. and are you sure only those philosopher stones from event only? how about the philosopher stones we can get in dungeons?

i guess youre better than devs. even gurothos here still need to ask the devs to got a decent answer, but you, you already know the description very well lol. ::appreciative applause:: for being a pro XD

Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Try again. I do know the game, lol, will make an year in it next week. And if you think devs will change description just because of you - you are soooo wrong. They will just make sure stones don't show up again and that's it. If you pretend to know the game better than me you should know that Devs don't do what you, me or someone else wants but what they want. And it was written with big letters here in forums that phil stones are to disappear. They wouldn't have enlarged it if it was a mistake in description, would they? Or you think they are idiots and point out with nice big letters their own mistakes in description? And I don't know why stones are to disappear, I am not a Dev, but that's how things are. Keep it quiet about HoC vouchers, shells and what not, cause they might take your advice and make them disappear too, lol. No one will be happy with that for sure.
    And I know how you can find phil stones, but in any case to reach rank you need to spend dias, so you could have just done it there.
    i dont need to pretend to be better than you. because indeed i am. you are just active player in forum and in game. but still a newbie in game. this is the first time to have an item to disappear after an event. that is ridiculous! and if you really are 1year old player here you already know how the events works. all our events are just cycle. meaning? you can still use items/cards/points you acquired from last time in next event. how sure you are that the description is correct?? are you a gm? coz even a mod still not 100% sure if the description is legitimate. if you are aware in lucky tree event the CARD LOTTO VOUCHERS which item to exchange to nectars are in CAPSLOCKED and BOLD and have a picture of it to be exchange. but they changed it right? you are also aware that there's a misleading description of skills. how cute?

Leave a comment:

• R221325058
    replied
    you have not been chosen because your knowledge in game is not much. you are just playing but still don't know the environment of the game. to get a perfect philosopher stones is to explore the last dungeon 300 diamonds 30energies each and the chances are very low. why will you spend so much if pp-stones are easily to get after the last day of craftmaster event? not everyone is participating the craftmaster event because it's too cozy. that's why the stones should not be disappear after the event so next time we can still use it for the items we want right? just like HOC and points from beach tresure. what need to be clarify here if the description is legit or not. coz i dont have trust in loa's description youre a player you should know what's wrong and what is not as a player.
    why u dont give us a screen with ur philoshoper stones in ur bag after few day since event end
    is easy say u got 1 from last event
    those stone are easy to get? then why u complain?
    and yes is already like u ask .like hoc/beach event: crystal=points in beach event and philoshoper are like shel point in beach event they gone if u dont use them

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    those philosopher stones that you get from rankings are meant to be used during prize collection period after the event.

also, keep living delusional life that youre gonna find some big bug and exploit it to get tons are resources.
    LOL, and report it in the mean time.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    you have not been chosen because your knowledge in game is not much. you are just playing but still don't know the environment of the game. to get a perfect philosopher stones is to explore the last dungeon 300 diamonds 30energies each and the chances are very low. why will you spend so much if pp-stones are easily to get after the last day of craftmaster event? not everyone is participating the craftmaster event because it's too cozy. that's why the stones should not be disappear after the event so next time we can still use it for the items we want right? just like HOC and points from beach tresure. what need to be clarify here if the description is legit or not. coz i dont have trust in loa's description youre a player you should know what's wrong and what is not as a player.
    Try again. I do know the game, lol, will make an year in it next week. And if you think devs will change description just because of you - you are soooo wrong. They will just make sure stones don't show up again and that's it. If you pretend to know the game better than me you should know that Devs don't do what you, me or someone else wants but what they want. And it was written with big letters here in forums that phil stones are to disappear. They wouldn't have enlarged it if it was a mistake in description, would they? Or you think they are idiots and point out with nice big letters their own mistakes in description? And I don't know why stones are to disappear, I am not a Dev, but that's how things are. Keep it quiet about HoC vouchers, shells and what not, cause they might take your advice and make them disappear too, lol. No one will be happy with that for sure.
    And I know how you can find phil stones, but in any case to reach rank you need to spend dias, so you could have just done it there.

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied

also, keep living delusional life that youre gonna find some big bug and exploit it to get tons of resources.
    Last edited by MagusRynd; 01-27-2015, 10:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Ok, as you wish.
    As soon as I get the answer, I will reply it here, and if it was indeed a bug, until the next craft master will appear, will be fixed.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    LOl, for the record - I have applied, but so far I haven't been chosen. And stones can be gotten in exploring, not only in ranking, it depends on what dungeon you were doing.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    you got the point gurothos. to save it so next time you can get what you want? this is like HOCs, and other events. you dont get the items or prizes now. then dont worry, save it for next event, right? i dont see the logic of disappearing of stones. and i'm stating my personal experienced that i had a 1 leftover PP-stone from last month and i am able to craft it for 600pcs of blessed stones in recent craftmaster. the question here is, if the PP-stones gone there's a possibility to reappear again in next craftmaster if that is the answer to my personal experience? youre just relying in descriptions and your personal thoughts and opinions that mostly misleading. i am a player and i experienced to save and to use the leftover stone! can you ask the devs regarding this?

before when i exploited the saving mails are working in tycoon, forum gms dont believe it too because of they believe the description thingy. but when the players tried it and its working perfectly what they did do? they tell this to the devs and fixed it right? can you ask the devs too regarding this? if the stones will reappear again in next craftmaster? coz not only me spend for these magic stones
    No, they won't reaapear if he asks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X