Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERFECT PHILOSOPHER CRYSTALS are missing!! Kindly check your inventory too guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERFECT PHILOSOPHER CRYSTALS are missing!! Kindly check your inventory too guys!

Me and my co-server noticed that our PERFECT PHILOSOPHER STONES are missing. It's in the first page of inventory that's why it's easily noticeable. After my JACKPOT VOUCHERS gone during Lucky Tree Event I always check my inventory every now and then.

Click image for larger version

Name:	inv1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	1765253

Name:	inv2.JPG
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	1765254

Name:	inv3.JPG
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1765255

Name:	inv4.JPG
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	1765256

Name:	inv5.JPG
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	1765257

I still have 4pcs of it, wasn't able to use those PP-stones because my mythic crystals are not enough

If you guys have philosopher stones check it now! Comment here too if your PP-stones are missing also.

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
    LOL, this thread is one of the funniest threads i ever read on this forum...thanks for the laugh mugimugikun!
    youre welcome gorgeous Alanna

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
    The stones do not stay for the next event, as the description says.
    Final answer, if you still think that please make a screen-shot with the stone you have when event ends, and when event re-appears ( however, I reported that already in case it was really a bug, doubt it will ever happen, if it did happen. )
    This thread is about discussing the Craft master's Philosopher stones, not anything else, so please try and stay on topic without insulting each other.
    As for suggesting that, don't worry, I won't do it.
    okay. so things are clear now. thanks for asking the devs! this is what i wanted a clear and reliable answer not a handsome opinions thanks for clarifying my complain. don't worry i will make a screenshot if ever my PP-stones were reappear again in next craftmaster event. sorry if went rage in this thread but i will not sorry if i offended someone. because i know the game well, im just not aware that there is an item existing item during events only, this is the first time. there's a lot of misleading descriptions in game not even in game but also in forums and game news. it's hard to differentiate the truth in what the players experiencing in game and what devs and mods expecting in game. next time i'll be more cautious didn't know this craftmaster event is for hard cashers only. you can't save stones you have won in event that needed for dragonsouls. --feeling disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• Shanrou
    replied
    LOL, this thread is one of the funniest threads i ever read on this forum...thanks for the laugh mugimugikun!

Leave a comment:

• Snijana
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Make bad for myself how? He is the one making Gurothos suggest we don't save vouchers and things anymore. And I am a free player - I get my dias to pay VIP with from freebies in the game(the roulette, precious, tree) and tasks in superrewards(lots and lots of these when I have the time). As a East Europe player I don't even get the pleasure of the easy free dias - the vids.
    My words were not to you sorry if you got me wrong. I used your quotation because it best describes what would be if we were not able to collect things. My words were to mugimugikun.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Final answer, if you still think that please make a screen-shot with the stone you have when event ends, and when event re-appears ( however, I reported that already in case it was really a bug, doubt it will ever happen, if it did happen. )
    This thread is about discussing the Craft master's Philosopher stones, not anything else, so please try and stay on topic without insulting each other.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by Snijana View Post
    Calm down. Everything is simple. It was written that philosopher stones disapper. It was not written that other things disappear. Modarator has said you that those thing are true. You come again with the question is it a bug (but you already had answer). Now you are just making a mess cause of your anger. Understand one simlpe thing

So you will make bad for yourself (if your words about being free player are right).
    Make bad for myself how? He is the one making Gurothos suggest we don't save vouchers and things anymore. And I am a free player - I get my dias to pay VIP with from freebies in the game(the roulette, precious, tree) and tasks in superrewards(lots and lots of these when I have the time). As a East Europe player I don't even get the pleasure of the easy free dias - the vids.

Leave a comment:

• KpGMaestro
    replied
    Reading this thread i expected some caps lock rage by now

Leave a comment:

• Snijana
    replied
    Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
    loa taught us players to save event items. event the items who dont have use anymore are still there in our inventory. why will the devs come up to a precious item to be disappear after the event? and why only the philosopher stones? why not the crystals also? 600pcs of purple crystals will give you 800pcs of blessed stones. compare to 600pcs of 1 philosopher stone & 18pcs of mythic crystal. how can we craft items that we want if the most needed item will disappear and cannot be use in next event?

it's either a bug or wrong info. i personally experienced saving it before and crafted 1 item that needs perfect philosopher stone. or maybe the stone will dissappear and will reappear when craftmaster event show up again. this is what i want to know or maybe answer to what i experience
    Calm down. Everything is simple. It was written that philosopher stones disapper. It was not written that other things disappear. Modarator has said you that those thing are true. You come again with the question is it a bug (but you already had answer). Now you are just making a mess cause of your anger. Understand one simlpe thing
    Lol, come again. If he suggest that and they really make saving impossible for events, cashers will still cash and win these same events, as usual. But us, the free players, will be screwed, cause we won't win a thing anymore.
    So you will make bad for yourself (if your words about being free player are right).
    Last edited by Snijana; 01-27-2015, 04:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    loa taught us players to save event items. even the items who dont have use anymore are still there in our inventory. why will the devs come up to a precious item to be disappear after the event? and why only the philosopher stones? why not the crystals also? 600pcs of purple crystals will give you 800pcs of blessed stones. compare to 600pcs of 1 philosopher stone & 18pcs of mythic crystal. how can we craft items that we want if the most needed item will disappear and cannot be use in next event? i cant really see the logic of winning an item that will disappear after the event.

it's either a bug or wrong info. i personally experienced saving it before and crafted 1 item that needs perfect philosopher stone. or maybe the stone will dissappear and will reappear when craftmaster event show up again. this is what i want to know or maybe answer to what i experience
    Last edited by mugimugikun; 01-27-2015, 03:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
    yes suggest that. let see if players will still recharge and play with your game. nothing to lose on me im a free player. the diamonds i spent is from roulette and offers. let see. what a nice mod you are, if there's a problem you dont consults a devs, but if there's a problem like this you are asking and dare players to suggest things in devs?? come suggest that. let see who will look funny here
    Lol, come again. If he suggest that and they really make saving impossible for events, cashers will still cash and win these same events, as usual. But us, the free players, will be screwed, cause we won't win a thing anymore.

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Want me to suggest that?
    Also, please try and keep it calm, I said I will wait for an answer from the devs just to be sure and give you an official answer, wether is the one you expect or not.By the way, do not say such things again because you never know when new patches/updates come and new changes might occur ( even the ones I colored ).
    yes suggest that. let see if players will still recharge and play with your game. nothing to lose on me im a free player. the diamonds i spent is from roulette and offers. let see. what a nice mod you are, if there's a problem you dont consults a devs, but if there's a problem like this you are asking and dare players to suggest things in devs?? come suggest that. let see who will look funny here.

i am willing to wait. and waiting for a decent and real answer not a handsome opinions of feeling pros. i just cant accept the personal opinions of couple of noobs here whos acting like a pro with higher knowledge than a forum mods and devs. how will i stay calm? last tycoon when craft master event is still there all my points are not being recorded? you said to me to wait and they will bring back the missing points till the last day of tycoon did i get back my points?, in lucky tree event it was card lotto vouchers clearly stated in news and events even in page of GTarcade but you changed it to jackpot lotto vouchers? what worst it the jackpot lotto vouchers i saved went missing? did the devs give it back to me? i made a post last time about my missing jackpot vouchers but what forum mods did? deleted my post. and now this perfect philospher stones? how am i supposed to use that if i dont have enough mythic crystals to craft it? that's why i saved it for next month craft master i can craft items i want to craft. i cant believe there's an item that will disappear after events. cute!

i already stated and told you guys that i experienced saving one of it and was able to craft 1 leftover PP-stone in this recent craftmaster event. the question here is if the description of perfect philosopher stone is legitimate or not? like other description that has been messed up.
    Last edited by mugimugikun; 01-27-2015, 03:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Snijana
    replied
    Oh, please, keep it THAT to yourself, don't get us all punished because of him. I am prepping a nice collection of HoC vouchers, ore, gem cards and what not for when Snow Queen is not a reward only for burning, harveen and checkmaid.

P.S. It is actually very logical come to think of it - Craft master gives nice rewards for everybody - small ones for non-cashers(so I only got 2*180 bless and a lvl 8 fusion and some ore and awaken stones but it's something and I am happy with it) and big ones for cashers without having to save a thing. But you can't get ANY reward at tycoon, AQ, HoC, Beach and so on without saving something or spending. So these events allow saving so eventually non-cashers get something from there too once in a while.
    I agree with you down the line, osobena.

Dont make too emotional decisions, Moderator.)

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Want me to suggest that?
    Also, please try and keep it calm, I said I will wait for an answer from the devs just to be sure and give you an official answer, wether is the one you expect or not.By the way, do not say such things again because you never know when new patches/updates come and new changes might occur ( even the ones I colored ).
    Oh, please, keep it THAT to yourself, don't get us all punished because of him. I am prepping a nice collection of HoC vouchers, ore, gem cards and what not for when Snow Queen is not a reward only for burning, harveen and checkmaid.

P.S. It is actually very logical come to think of it - Craft master gives nice rewards for everybody - small ones for non-cashers(so I only got 2*180 bless and a lvl 8 fusion and some ore and awaken stones but it's something and I am happy with it) and big ones for cashers without having to save a thing. But you can't get ANY reward at tycoon, AQ, HoC, Beach and so on without saving something or spending. So these events allow saving so eventually non-cashers get something from there too once in a while.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X