Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERFECT PHILOSOPHER CRYSTALS are missing!! Kindly check your inventory too guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
    what i need is to clarify the event item. this is the 1st time that event item will be disappear after the event? not only an event item but a reward items how cute! description is an excuse? then how can you be explain that i had 1 leftover philosopher stone last month?? if he knows he cant do anything then dont response through his personal opinion. ask the devs about it to help the players to clarifies things out. jeez is that hard to do??

we already experienced misleading description who knows if this is another misleading and false description?? my personal experienced is disregarded because of the description it says? how cute
    you are reversing the problem. the fact that you had a philosopher stone after craft master finished is in fact the issue. now that it has vanished is not the issue, it is how it should be
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

what i need is to clarify the event item. this is the 1st time that event item will be disappear after the event? not only an event item but a reward items how cute! description is an excuse? then how can you be explain that i had 1 leftover philosopher stone last month?? if he knows he cant do anything then dont response through his personal opinion. ask the devs about it to help the players to clarifies things out. jeez is that hard to do??

we already experienced misleading description who knows if this is another misleading and false description?? my personal experienced is disregarded because of the description it says? how cute
      Dear player,
      I told you a truth, because that's how the event works.
      If a player would have tried to keep any stone when craft master first showed, next time he wouldn't have had it.
      Stones were never available to keep for the next event, even if they are hard to get ( or cash to get ).
      That's why I said discussing further will not change the event, stones are there to be used, or dissapear.
      Stones keeping => Tons of free resources, ruby dragon-souls, new clothes, gems, etc.
      As much as how sweet it sounds, that might be one of the reasons devs made it that way, but I can't say it's really that reason or if it's more than that.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Lol, he already said stones are meant to disappear. You might have gotten lucky with a bug last time but now that you have mentioned it be sure it won't happen again. Or you could have just found a new phil stone last time and thought it was the one from previous event.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
          you are reversing the problem. the fact that you had a philosopher stone after craft master finished is in fact the issue. now that it has vanished is not the issue, it is how it should be
          that is why i made this to clarfiy things. i dont need personal opinions because i personally experienced that perfect philosopher stones can be save. who knows if they will disappear for now but will reappear again when the craftmaster event again is on? WTH. i didnt had a chance monitor my 1 leftover PP-stone but what i am saying is at the middle of the craftmaster event i managed to craft a 600pcs of blessed stones that requires PP-stones. you guys are better than the forum mod ehh? you should apply! the description is misleading just you know. it is the only item that will disappear after the event. can you give me 2 or 3 items that has same description like this?? you already the pro. apply to be a gm.
          namichwan
          s206
          berserker

Comment

that is why i made this to clarfiy things. i dont need personal opinions because i personally experienced that perfect philosopher stones can be save. who knows if they will disappear for now but will reappear again when the craftmaster event again is on? WTH. i didnt had a chance monitor my 1 leftover PP-stone but what i am saying is at the middle of the craftmaster event i managed to craft a 600pcs of blessed stones that requires PP-stones. you guys are better than the forum mod ehh? you should apply! the description is misleading just you know. it is the only item that will disappear after the event. can you give me 2 or 3 items that has same description like this?? you already the pro. apply to be a gm.
            LOl, for the record - I have applied, but so far I haven't been chosen. And stones can be gotten in exploring, not only in ranking, it depends on what dungeon you were doing.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

how can the description be misleading, if this is how the event was designed!?

you need someone from china to tell you how it is in china. if it is misleading description here, or if it is how the event was designed.
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                Dear player,
                I told you a truth, because that's how the event works.
                If a player would have tried to keep any stone when craft master first showed, next time he wouldn't have had it.
                Stones were never available to keep for the next event, even if they are hard to get ( or cash to get ).
                That's why I said discussing further will not change the event, stones are there to be used, or dissapear.
                Stones keeping => Tons of free resources, ruby dragon-souls, new clothes, gems, etc.
                As much as how sweet it sounds, that might be one of the reasons devs made it that way, but I can't say it's really that reason or if it's more than that.

you got the point gurothos. to save it so next time you can get what you want? this is like HOCs, and other events. you dont get the items or prizes now. then dont worry, save it for next event, right? i dont see the logic of disappearing of stones. and i'm stating my personal experienced that i had a 1 leftover PP-stone from last month and i am able to craft it for 600pcs of blessed stones in recent craftmaster. the question here is, if the PP-stones gone there's a possibility to reappear again in next craftmaster if that is the answer to my personal experience? youre just relying in descriptions and your personal thoughts and opinions that mostly misleading. i am a player and i experienced to save and to use the leftover stone! can you ask the devs regarding this?

before when i exploited the saving mails are working in tycoon, forum gms dont believe it too because of they believe the description thingy. but when the players tried it and its working perfectly what they did do? they tell this to the devs and fixed it right? can you ask the devs too regarding this? if the stones will reappear again in next craftmaster? coz not only me spend for these magic stones
                namichwan
                s206
                berserker

Comment

you got the point gurothos. to save it so next time you can get what you want? this is like HOCs, and other events. you dont get the items or prizes now. then dont worry, save it for next event, right? i dont see the logic of disappearing of stones. and i'm stating my personal experienced that i had a 1 leftover PP-stone from last month and i am able to craft it for 600pcs of blessed stones in recent craftmaster. the question here is, if the PP-stones gone there's a possibility to reappear again in next craftmaster if that is the answer to my personal experience? youre just relying in descriptions and your personal thoughts and opinions that mostly misleading. i am a player and i experienced to save and to use the leftover stone! can you ask the devs regarding this?

before when i exploited the saving mails are working in tycoon, forum gms dont believe it too because of they believe the description thingy. but when the players tried it and its working perfectly what they did do? they tell this to the devs and fixed it right? can you ask the devs too regarding this? if the stones will reappear again in next craftmaster? coz not only me spend for these magic stones
                  No, they won't reaapear if he asks.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                    LOl, for the record - I have applied, but so far I haven't been chosen. And stones can be gotten in exploring, not only in ranking, it depends on what dungeon you were doing.
                    you have not been chosen because your knowledge in game is not much. you are just playing but still don't know the environment of the game. to get a perfect philosopher stones is to explore the last dungeon 300 diamonds 30energies each and the chances are very low. why will you spend so much if pp-stones are easily to get after the last day of craftmaster event? not everyone is participating the craftmaster event because it's too cozy. that's why the stones should not be disappear after the event so next time we can still use it for the items we want right? just like HOC and points from beach tresure. what need to be clarify here if the description is legit or not. coz i dont have trust in loa's description youre a player you should know what's wrong and what is not as a player.
                    namichwan
                    s206
                    berserker

Comment

you have not been chosen because your knowledge in game is not much. you are just playing but still don't know the environment of the game. to get a perfect philosopher stones is to explore the last dungeon 300 diamonds 30energies each and the chances are very low. why will you spend so much if pp-stones are easily to get after the last day of craftmaster event? not everyone is participating the craftmaster event because it's too cozy. that's why the stones should not be disappear after the event so next time we can still use it for the items we want right? just like HOC and points from beach tresure. what need to be clarify here if the description is legit or not. coz i dont have trust in loa's description youre a player you should know what's wrong and what is not as a player.
                      Ok, as you wish.
                      As soon as I get the answer, I will reply it here, and if it was indeed a bug, until the next craft master will appear, will be fixed.
                      Thank you.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                      You were everything, and could have been
                      It's the first summer, of the first year
                      Today only rain, knocks on my window
                      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                      Your arms can no longer warm me
                      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

those philosopher stones that you get from rankings are meant to be used during prize collection period after the event.

also, keep living delusional life that youre gonna find some big bug and exploit it to get tons of resources.
                        Last edited by MagusRynd; 01-27-2015, 10:43 AM.
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

Try again. I do know the game, lol, will make an year in it next week. And if you think devs will change description just because of you - you are soooo wrong. They will just make sure stones don't show up again and that's it. If you pretend to know the game better than me you should know that Devs don't do what you, me or someone else wants but what they want. And it was written with big letters here in forums that phil stones are to disappear. They wouldn't have enlarged it if it was a mistake in description, would they? Or you think they are idiots and point out with nice big letters their own mistakes in description? And I don't know why stones are to disappear, I am not a Dev, but that's how things are. Keep it quiet about HoC vouchers, shells and what not, cause they might take your advice and make them disappear too, lol. No one will be happy with that for sure.
                          And I know how you can find phil stones, but in any case to reach rank you need to spend dias, so you could have just done it there.
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

those philosopher stones that you get from rankings are meant to be used during prize collection period after the event.

also, keep living delusional life that youre gonna find some big bug and exploit it to get tons are resources.
                            LOL, and report it in the mean time.
                            osobena
                            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

why u dont give us a screen with ur philoshoper stones in ur bag after few day since event end
                              is easy say u got 1 from last event
                              those stone are easy to get? then why u complain?
                              and yes is already like u ask .like hoc/beach event: crystal=points in beach event and philoshoper are like shel point in beach event they gone if u dont use them

Comment

also, keep living delusional life that youre gonna find some big bug and exploit it to get tons of resources.
                                are you sure those philosopher stones from rankings are meant to be use? how sure you are? did you try to save at least one? coz me i personally tried it. LOL. and are you sure only those philosopher stones from event only? how about the philosopher stones we can get in dungeons?

i guess youre better than devs. even gurothos here still need to ask the devs to got a decent answer, but you, you already know the description very well lol. ::appreciative applause:: for being a pro XD

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                                Try again. I do know the game, lol, will make an year in it next week. And if you think devs will change description just because of you - you are soooo wrong. They will just make sure stones don't show up again and that's it. If you pretend to know the game better than me you should know that Devs don't do what you, me or someone else wants but what they want. And it was written with big letters here in forums that phil stones are to disappear. They wouldn't have enlarged it if it was a mistake in description, would they? Or you think they are idiots and point out with nice big letters their own mistakes in description? And I don't know why stones are to disappear, I am not a Dev, but that's how things are. Keep it quiet about HoC vouchers, shells and what not, cause they might take your advice and make them disappear too, lol. No one will be happy with that for sure.
                                And I know how you can find phil stones, but in any case to reach rank you need to spend dias, so you could have just done it there.
                                i dont need to pretend to be better than you. because indeed i am. you are just active player in forum and in game. but still a newbie in game. this is the first time to have an item to disappear after an event. that is ridiculous! and if you really are 1year old player here you already know how the events works. all our events are just cycle. meaning? you can still use items/cards/points you acquired from last time in next event. how sure you are that the description is correct?? are you a gm? coz even a mod still not 100% sure if the description is legitimate. if you are aware in lucky tree event the CARD LOTTO VOUCHERS which item to exchange to nectars are in CAPSLOCKED and BOLD and have a picture of it to be exchange. but they changed it right? you are also aware that there's a misleading description of skills. how cute?

im a cautious player and playing smart. i will not do anything reckless if i am not sure of it. this is not a chinese server everything here is expensive that's why the events can be cycle and can still be use in next events. if they will make an item that will disappear after event then why not do it in all event items? in that case no one will hoard and save items and get top prizes without spending? logic not found here.
                                namichwan
                                s206
                                berserker

Comment

Working...
                                X