Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick and tired of all the glitches in this game...stop adding new **** for us to spend money on and fix what is broken. Maybe it's time to hire new programmers because the ones you have now don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.

Comment

• youre loosing good folks

ta log failure
      lord kubla
      s241
      Last edited by Lord_Kubla; 08-04-2015, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• The TA issues were reported.
        Please have patience while they'll get fixed.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

• Spawn s253, city of runes. For the last 2 days i have been having issues with logging in the main log in screen freezes. Game menues not opening right, the map does not work so can not travel to do quests ,loops can not be done as there is no option just a blank screen same with zodiac angel and other daily task screens,if this is a bug due to new updates please get it fixed fast as this is setting me back in the game the server needs to be maintained as the lag is getting worse daily for everyone (over an hr to do T.A) so many bugs its beyond a joke now
          Last edited by AzaelSorath; 08-06-2015, 08:24 AM. Reason: wrong server number

Comment

• same here can't claim rewards enter events no screens there
            S106 mana city
            username Player
            This is opera, firefox, edge

fixed it with google dns settings
            8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
            Last edited by IceMasters; 08-06-2015, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Only thing left to do is to try and get others on your server to not spend any thing on the game till they get it sorted out,they are good at taking your cash but lousy at support and maintenance, one of the worst i have come across

Comment

• Log Failures continue in TA...

Lord_Kubla
                s241

Comment

• new update - same problems...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord_Kubla View Post
                    new update - same problems...
                    Still having Log failed on 241?

It's the first hour, of the first day
                    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                    You were everything, and could have been
                    It's the first summer, of the first year
                    Today only rain, knocks on my window
                    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                    Your arms can no longer warm me
                    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

• I can not log in to your acc. as junguosi over fb and I threw a new acc. I have been playing for more than a year.
                      char name:KiLl4FuN
                      server and region: s52-twilight gate. us east
                      issues: i cannot join on me acc

Comment

• ВЕÐ*НИТЕ МНЕ Ð*АКУШКИ

Comment

• Missing players who log in via Facebook

Hi guys! First of all, this is MagicTofGod & your ticket system won't let me put my name in the designated spot in filing a ticket or let me download file within the parameters, mind you. Therefore, can't file a trouble ticket. 2. Plz help my friend log in with his character: lvl 93, outchy on ua5 in LEAGUE OF ANGELS game, as he has been logged off for 20 hrs now & that is not normal. He is from Phillipines & works in cyber cafe every day. He got message to me that he can't log into game. Is this a Facebook issue? Plz help outchy get in game. Thanks, Deb (Guild Leader of ARCHANGELS)
                          Thirdly, the new ticket system requires downloaded file. I tried, and it didn't work both with a png file and without. You have some bugs, but I need you to help me get my deputy leader back. He said he filed a trouble ticket.

Comment

• i allways log in with face book as forgot all my login details and now when i try it just puts me on the same server but as a brand new char, this was working fine until 1,30am when i logged out.and now i have this issue how do i get my char back (G.L xXSPAWNXx s253 city of runes )

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	not my char.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	291.5 KB
ID:	1715964s253 city of runes xXSPAWNXx guild leader level 70 beserker . i have been tring to log into my account for over 24 hrs now, and have tried all the suggested option to fix the issue but nothing has worked, i log in via facebook and all this does now is put me on my server but as a new char I would like my old char back please i have put a lot of time and effort in to this game as well as cash and would appreaciate a speedy result to this issue
                              Last edited by R2140523381; 08-12-2015, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• W t .. is WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Demonic war tonight is **'ed up..we have to refresh after each mob killed . Server S39, IGN GOKUZ. FOR REAL IF YOU WANT MONEY FIRE INCOMPETENTS DEVS AND RECRUIT NEW ONES> I cannot upload the video(if You're gonne ask me for screens) . Tell me how to do it and I will gladly post it.

Comment

Working...
                                X