Comment

• same for me
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

• Hi Username MRBADASS Valkeries calling 13 . Its friday and the friday log is for 300 dias. Please inform the devs that compo without dias which we have paid a subscription fee for is fraudulent.

Comment

• Good evening, all servers reported and forwarded again. I still have no update to come with, unfortunately. It is weekend already and also holiday in China. Will push it but I cannot hope for it being solved over night .
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• Lochraine, UA 25 {s40**. 2nd day in a row game won't complete loading. Have tried via Chrome and also via Firefox. Losing prizes and opportunities - not good
                  Lochraine

Comment

• Server added to the list, reported and forwarded. Please keep in mind it is weekend, there's a holiday in China and things will reach them on a really slow pace.
                    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• Hello. Servers on EAST and GMT zones up and working again, please check and come with a confirmation. For further problems with the login and access servers please check and follow this link: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...s-login-issues . Thank you for your being patient and for your waiting for the issues to be sorted out.
                      Last edited by Sidhe; 06-08-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Can't log in. Name: StGiota
                        Server:S92 Endless Sea

Comment

• Can't log in. Name: Mertank
                          Server:S92 Endless Sea

Comment

• Good morning. Can you please check again? Server is up and accessible. Coming with a confirmation about this would be highly appreciated. Also, please use the thread specifically created for the login problems with uc25, uc27, ue1 and ue2 servers, to post your issue: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...s-login-issues . Thank you.

Comment

• just tried to log in in wb time, same as before, log page stucked with full bars happen every 2 days, some manage to log in in morning i guess but for us that come afternoon and evening we are screwed, allready lost bunchof resources, angel worship points , arena, must pay 50 dias to re-chek 2 times allready, now third time same thing, as i heard tomorow will tycoon start so we will have all same chance or just that ones who loged earlier and manage to get points? if i lose one day of dw no point to participate in at all, even same if i cant be in to set up date for dw in time since that defaault 16.30 not suited to my playtime
                              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

• Good evening. Servers in uc27 cluster have already been reported and forwarded as not working. They are aware of the issue and they are working to find a fix and a solution for the problem. Unfortunately, it is not something to be resolved in some minutes and right now the best we can do is to patiently wait for servers to be back. I will be back with updates when that will happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X