Purgatory Aegis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purgatory Aegis

I passed Nightmare Aquarius and now Areis Purgatory is opened, but when I enter it I can't attack the guard. I tried to google such issue and found some threads on GTArcade forums. It said there, that it's some kind of bug. Have we got the same situation here, or I shall complete Pisces on Nightmare to be able to start Purgatory Aegis?

'All that the man want - will surely come, if it's not fulfilled - there was no desire, and if it's fulfilled, but wrong - the disappointment is apparent - it was fulfilled exactly.' (Alexander Block)

Guild "Independent"
    Berharter - Paladin - Cinderwood

I thought purgatory wasn't yet open? I can't remember properly, but I don't think it is, correct me if I'm wrong though
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Oh! So maybe that is the point! Thanx for the info)
      But if it is so, than why the items from purgatory are already needed in Angels Artifact shop?

'All that the man want - will surely come, if it's not fulfilled - there was no desire, and if it's fulfilled, but wrong - the disappointment is apparent - it was fulfilled exactly.' (Alexander Block)

Guild "Independent"

Comment

There were problems with Aries Purgatory yes.
        Can I have your IGN and server please?

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

have the same prob, opened ticket 3 weeks ago, and never got it fixed ,

Comment

I PMed it to You. Thanks for a quick reply!

Guild "Independent"

Comment

Just finished Nightmare Pisces. But got the same problem with the Purgatory Aries.

Guild "Independent"

Comment

UPD. Just entered the Purgatory Aegis and found out that there's no first guard and I can attack the second one. But the attempts are still hidden.

Guild "Independent"

Comment

Working...
                X