Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Alliance Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're welcome Gurothos.. Thank you for all your hard work
    Last edited by Mystique64; 03-16-2015, 02:34 PM.

Comment

This is all EST2 alliances ?

Comment

Same issue. went on road trip and went to check on alliance. Alliance is gone also lost 6k br. I know the alliance was not disbanded because I was the alliance leader. We were almost lvl 9 if not lvl 9 and all put a lot of money getting our alliance to that level. Please fix and restore. Thank you. also Alliance name was DeathHammer. and I'm from S90 which was merged into UA 36 I believe. also don't see our alliance in the alliance list. Kind of not fair losing the BR with TT showing up.

Miquela S90 Guild Peace. Alliance: DeathHammer

Comment

Also just noticed that the Alliance list is not Asgard which was the first cs we have. all the alliances are different.
          Miquela S90 Guild Peace

Comment

Originally posted by R21879311 View Post
            Same issue. went on road trip and went to check on alliance. Alliance is gone also lost 6k br. I know the alliance was not disbanded because I was the alliance leader. We were almost lvl 9 if not lvl 9 and all put a lot of money getting our alliance to that level. Please fix and restore. Thank you. also Alliance name was DeathHammer. and I'm from S90 which was merged into UA 36 I believe. also don't see our alliance in the alliance list. Kind of not fair losing the BR with TT showing up.

Reported........

It's the first hour, of the first day
            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
            You were everything, and could have been
            It's the first summer, of the first year
            Today only rain, knocks on my window
            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
            Your arms can no longer warm me
            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

well guys they transfered us from EST and now u all need find old leaders and let them kick u out
              but yes my com doesnt work olso wyrm buggs server ua 22 ,LEENA

Comment

Gurothos, I think you may need to mention to those devs about ua22 screwing this up for EST2 now. I'm seeing more and more posts about all their alliances disappearing. Their having the same issues we are all having since devs dropped our server (without warning I may add, or even a SORRY) from all these alliances involved. I heard the top 3 including Celestial (which I was part of) has all gone. And our chars are still over in there divine realm.. I think somehow devs don't know top from bottom right now.
                But I hope this info helps.

Comment

Buget Divine Realm Delete Deleteeee

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	423.8 KB
ID:	1709748 and Why my guild does not exist Delete Diveallllm
                  Will become a shinobi at all costs ! ! ! Sorcerer -NatePate [au3]

Comment

Please do not confuse Alliance with Guild.
                    This can lead into a delay into solving the problems due to the devs can understand that your Guild was disbanded, but actually...your Alliance it was ( they'll say it's ok and close the case...nothing being solved. )
                    Also, will merge this thread, there are already plenty on the Bug report section.
                    @kofe - Reported.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                    You were everything, and could have been
                    It's the first summer, of the first year
                    Today only rain, knocks on my window
                    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                    Your arms can no longer warm me
                    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Buget Divine Realm

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	423.8 KB
ID:	1709749

And why my guild does not exist Delete divine realm BUGEEEEETTTTT
                      Will become a shinobi at all costs ! ! ! Sorcerer -NatePate [au3]

Comment

Originally posted by R21879311 View Post

I can see your alliance in the List still....i can see all the alliances that "disappeared" because mine did not disappear. DeathHammer, Lvl 8, 58037147 total br.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                        Server: s4
                        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

hello MizUndrstd. I can't see my alliance but I can see other alliances I didn't use to see. Whole alliance list has changed. I know the alliance is still there because my alliance chat is still there but whenever I go to click on my alliance it says "Alliance does not exist". it seems they switched us into a different Asgard world and even though I'm still in an alliance in the other world. Like I used to see HelloKitty alliance and it is no longer there but more than likely there in the old asgard I was in. just like Celestial alliance I saw person say they couldn't see that alliance anymore and it is in the Asgard world I'm in now.

Last edited by R21879311; 03-16-2015, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Just wanting to let y'all know that our Divine Realm is not working either ... Server 185 ... Majestic Rampart ... there is no one in our Clash of Might ... the wrym race was not working either ... had a green ... when I refreshed it was a purple ... but when I went to send it out it was a green again ... and it seems that our Alliance is missing as well. This all started this morning, so I waited, figuring that it would be ok later, but no luck. I have sent a ticket in to Support and I can see from all the replies here ... that it is across all servers ... please keep in mind that we are losing not only the things that we pick up every day from wrym race ... and Clash of Might ... our wages from our Alliances ... but also what we would have bought with them as well. Some attention to these problems would be greatly appreciated right away ... thank you.

RoseTears.

Comment

I am having this issue as well. The alliance I created "does not exist." Hopefully we get them back or at the very least the ton of diamonds spent to create it. Thank you to the mods for getting this reported and keeping us up to date on the situation.

IGN: Dropbear
                              My Server: 195-Fox's Inn
                              Alliance: DarkGenesis (was level 8, I was only leader)

I have filed a ticket with support as well, for what it's worth (wasn't sure if that was necessary).
                              Last edited by drcaptawesome; 03-17-2015, 12:10 AM.

Comment

UA10 server is same alliance is gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X