• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i lost 180k br x.x
    League Of Angels

Lvl 89
    4,500k+ BR

Comment

guys they transfered us from EST TO normal time zone this is not bugg this is they missed work ,my com still doesnt work i can kill but rank unchanging.THEY transfer us and even didnt warn us .some guys still cant join in new alliance because usa servers dont know about it.

ign LEENA
      SERVER S-63

Comment

Where has my alliance gone and my gold donations?

FLETCH from Server 187 Windswepttemple I am without an alliance and nothing works.

I donated over 1 Billion GOLD and now its GONE, Dragon Mage was our Founder and and we were ranked #5 yesterday? How do we get our gold back to resubmit for ranking in the alliance and what about all the lost time and awards.... this is a pretty sad day.

Comment

FLETCH from Server 187 Windswepttemple I am without an alliance and nothing works.

I donated over 1 Billion GOLD and now its GONE, Dragon Mage was our Founder and and we were ranked #5 yesterday? How do we get our gold back to resubmit for ranking in the alliance and what about all the lost time and awards.... this is a pretty sad day.

Comment

only wyrms work today , alliance not exist , csCoM hmmm only victory rank unchange ??????? - not good not good

Comment

Originally posted by R246095213 View Post
              Hi Devs, GMs,Mods

i'm in alliance from 1st day divine realm started, but now it doesn't show it and i don't get alliance buff anymore. It' just happen today,i've try refresh few times it still doesn't work. Pls fixed it, tyvm

IGN : Evoz
              Server : [S12] Loralei's Bloom

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130050[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130051[/ATTACH]
              hmm how you get this Basic stats with guild and aliance name right on your first SS? wasnt noticed that before
              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

IGN: Paige
                My Server: UA37
                Alliance: FairySong

alliance is nowhere too be seen and im unable to use chat

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")
                |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
                . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
                . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
                . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
                |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

The issues were reported, unfortunately no date on when the issues will get fixed.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                  It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                  You were everything, and could have been
                  It's the first summer, of the first year
                  Today only rain, knocks on my window
                  And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                  It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                  Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                  Your arms can no longer warm me
                  A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

About the Bug In guild alliance,....after 2 days nothing is change for few servers including UA36....i'am afraid that the problem will be fixed after TT and that we will miss Demonic War...and all this problem ( no able to do CS clash)start after you insert the TT...and honeslty it's same that we will have a Disadvantage...cause other servers still playing and continue to grow...so if you think to do a global compensation this time that would be an extra damage to who is out from the alliances in this moment...i don't konw what you think to do this time i hope only you will do the right thing....sorry if i use an harder linguage but some time things have to be tell

Lupillucio s90/ Ua36/ s87

Comment

many servers broken and still not fixed - missing a lot in this event and still no fix - lots of ppl talking about quitting and cancelling membership - they had best do something fast because alot of players getting fed up. Too much focus on money making and less on player satisfaction.

Comment

Fix the BUG please, as soon as possible.
                        I'm lost without my Alliance T_T

Comment

Originally posted by R226583970 View Post
                          many servers broken and still not fixed - missing a lot in this event and still no fix - lots of ppl talking about quitting and cancelling membership - they had best do something fast because alot of players getting fed up. Too much focus on money making and less on player satisfaction.
                          No Alliance and CoM Victory Rank Unchanged.

When will things be fixed?

DragonSoul UA7
                          Last edited by R272909121; 03-18-2015, 04:55 PM.

Comment

I cant see my alliance as well cant even join a new one or even collect rewords. When i click alliance it says it dont exist but some who are in it can see it. i was able to talk in alliance chat for the 1st day but now I cant. I have so much into this alliance I dont want to loose it all

Comment

I agree with the post above, that compensation needs to NOT be a global compensation, even if it takes longer to get the compensation I see no reason to further boost those players who have had their alliances unaffected who have been gaining extra benefits, IE more gold XP, and items bought from divine realm shop, as well as the benefits they are winning in events because of these. Myself my biggest loss has been the 500 diamonds I spent less than 3 days before this bug hit, just to make the alliance, and the gold I have spent leveling it so far. But others on my server have suffered much more dramatic setbacks by having to compete with players in working alliances. TT is a big concern as it is a cross server event with our teams competing directly with teams having this bug as an advantage.

Raila S18 Erebus Depths

Comment

Same as me here Click image for larger version

Name:	Aa.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	202.0 KB
ID:	1709838Click image for larger version

Name:	Ab.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	1709839

Why it still not been working?????