Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Help with strategy and suggestions going forward --level 61 player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with strategy and suggestions going forward --level 61 player

Hi Guys

I know this may be a bit rambling but with this game there are soooooooooo many questions. :-)
    I'm on level 61 now and have attached some screens for those who wanna see my char stats and other details.

my br is only 395000 but more importantly im losing against guys with much less br(but excellent gems all level 7,8) and also
    its getting pretty hard moving up.I know its slowgoing once u reach slightly higher levels but this is tough.

Player BR : 395000
    Main Angel: Majestic Seraphim levl 66( have 3500 seraph stones but i think the next level will take much more)
    Others in Party:
    Damage dealer: Night sentinel BR 59085
    Tank : Nether Knight: BR 50540
    Healerjinni : BR 43900

Questions I have:My character is a Hunter(level 61) and is there something im doing completely wrong
    with my refines/evolves or placements?

1:Should i change my gem placements? Please see screens if u have a min.I've used the same ones I've
    seen on players with much higher brs.But have no clue where to place the usual or the superior gems
    like crit , hit etc.what should be the placement order for my damage dealers and tanks and healers...

2: what skills should i develop for my main character...warsouls too are hard to come by especially in the numbers needed at this level.
    I want her to be a serious damage dealer with some endurance.

3: I bought Hodurs bow from the st paddys day thing but i went broke enhancing it to level 40. :-((

4: I should also be able to buy the genesis mail but will enhance it slowly...one day at a time..i suppose.

5: I have the option of buying Aoede and get her to level 50.should i use her as my guiding angel instead of Boadicea? Is Aoede worth buying?

Any suggestions on how to move forward ?

Thanks and ..I've tried going thru the guides but its a little confusing
    Im sure I will have more questions :-))

Please help !!! :-))

Thanks
    I've attached some screens for those who wanna see the details.
    Attached Files

Follow this guide.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....22-Small-guide

Comment

Try to make all your characters equally strong so they last longer

Comment

Don't try and train all your heroes...especially right now. You won't have the resources to keep that up so you should just work on your main. First and foremost though you need some dodge/dodge gems. For gem setup I would do HP/Hit/Dodge/PAtk/Crit/ and whichever of your choice until you start getting heroic gear...your endurance gems are pretty much wasting space.

Comment

Focus on main 1st. Use hp+patk+pdef+hit+dodge+crit for a start.

Never build your heroes until you reach around level 75 or higher, unless you are a big spender.

Those who "Try to make all your characters equally strong so they last longer" at early stage before level 75 always fail.

Comment

Thanks guys , esp Norman818181 , Tactical0125, Rockstar7S ..You guys are awesome...!!! for trying to help me..:-))))

Norman , i looked up the guide...Its good but at times difficult to follow...The gem placements piece was a little hard to understand...

So i'll use the hp+patk+pdef+hit+dodge+crit for all the 6 equip , im also gonna exchange the END with a dodge ....

One important question he mentions Astral child as a must...I dont have her and dont have garnet stones...can i use the topaz ones to buy or or exchange them for garnet stones ?

Thanks for the advice on the Heroes. I will build em up later , i used up a lot of blessing stones on their upgrades , and have now been only using them on mount upgrades..

Comment

No, you cannot change high quality souls to lower. You an still get garnet souls from cross server war. Astral child is a must in combination with nereida, until you get astral hunter / light envoy.

Comment

Originally posted by kable2 View Post
                Thanks guys , esp Norman818181 , Tactical0125, Rockstar7S ..You guys are awesome...!!! for trying to help me..:-))))

Norman , i looked up the guide...Its good but at times difficult to follow...The gem placements piece was a little hard to understand...

So i'll use the hp+patk+pdef+hit+dodge+crit for all the 6 equip , im also gonna exchange the END with a dodge ....

One important question he mentions Astral child as a must...I dont have her and dont have garnet stones...can i use the topaz ones to buy or or exchange them for garnet stones ?

Thanks for the advice on the Heroes. I will build em up later , i used up a lot of blessing stones on their upgrades , and have now been only using them on mount upgrades..
                Gem placement doesnt matter.

As long as you have the above gems for all your equipments.

If i am not wrong, you have currently 5 slots open, when you get heroic gears and above, you will have 6th slot open.

If you have only 5 slot currently, you should place hp+patk+pdef+hit+dodge 1st and Crit on the 6th slot when you have it.

After you get high enough dodge and fused gems available, example 18k dodge and HP+Patk fused gem, you should get rid of pdef and replace it with fused gems.

Lastly, You can get garnet from cross server war.

Comment

I will talk to you from personal experience, and well... i have a berserker so maybe this wont help out too much,
                  Get A LOT of Gemology Energy cards and whenever your SINGLE server tycoon comes around Use them, that means at least once a month you'll get quite a bit of gems, now after that simply choose what gems u need first.. try to get all the gems on ur main at least on lvl 7 and the ones on your heroes at lvl 5.... if you can do your loop quests everyday and there should be some STA left... USE IT use it on whatever dungeon that gives you Angel cristal.. and keep gettin them.
                  Level up your seraphim and try to get every angel you can and level them up, later you'll need to have them at a decent level ´cause of the Guardian angel thing
                  I am really sorry if i have bad grammar and stuff english aint my native language but if u need help send me up a pm

Comment

Hey guys and Thanks to Tauriel[S202],Norman818181,ImADrunk1

Thanks guy sooooo much for the gem placement suggestions and all ur recommendations!!!!

I didnt get that many garnet souls and the cross server torunament is over for me as I didnt reach the top 100...I'll keep trying to get Garnet souls
                    ...wish some shop had em...

One question Norman ..in that guide u mentioned it says to get Marina or Glacia and make her my main angel ....My seraphim is at level 69 and Mythic quality.
                    I've saved up about 5400 seraph stones...
                    If i level up Glacia and then use Seraphim as my guardian ...willthat help with the dodge ...as the guide says Glacia/Marina are the only ones with Dodge in
                    the first row...If i use Glacia ...should i then keep my Main in the dodge position? front row???
                    Or should i make the Seraphim ungodly..really hope 5400 will be enough...I've heard of people needing more than 7000 ...lol ..thats CRAZY ...

Thanks
                    k

Comment

Originally posted by kable2 View Post
                      Hey guys and Thanks to Tauriel[S202],Norman818181,ImADrunk1

Thanks guy sooooo much for the gem placement suggestions and all ur recommendations!!!!

I didnt get that many garnet souls and the cross server torunament is over for me as I didnt reach the top 100...I'll keep trying to get Garnet souls
                      ...wish some shop had em...

One question Norman ..in that guide u mentioned it says to get Marina or Glacia and make her my main angel ....My seraphim is at level 69 and Mythic quality.
                      I've saved up about 5400 seraph stones...
                      If i level up Glacia and then use Seraphim as my guardian ...willthat help with the dodge ...as the guide says Glacia/Marina are the only ones with Dodge in
                      the first row...If i use Glacia ...should i then keep my Main in the dodge position? front row???
                      Or should i make the Seraphim ungodly..really hope 5400 will be enough...I've heard of people needing more than 7000 ...lol ..thats CRAZY ...

Thanks
                      k
                      First and Foremost, the guide is not written by me. Credit should goes to killa113.

Secondly, your main questions on angel is already mailed to you in private. You can check your private mail for more details.

Thirdly, Garnet souls is found in Cross Server War Chest (the one you mine ore or transportation, 3 chests a day) and not Cross Server Tournament.

Lastly, your main Char should be your tanker in front row during mid level, example level 65-75, with dodge halo for pvp and pve.
                      After level 75 and above, every formations you do really depend on your opponent's party formations, build, etc for pvp and for pve.
                      With that being said, your main Char should always be your tanker regardless in front row or back row for both pvp and pve.

Comment

Working...
                      X