Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hecate sword

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hecate sword

Hi,i bought a hecate sword from capsule and now all fights are blocked,if i wear the old sword,all ok.Can be fixed?I have to refresh all times,is hard to play

Both Hecate and Zeus swords are bugged atm.
    The issue was reported and will be fixed soon hopefully.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Hi, I'm having the same problem and as you said that bug will be fixed soon, hopefully. How soon is soon?

Comment

No estimated time at the moment. All you can do is be patient.
        to file a ticket

Comment

unfortunately, the delay of character development,but tolerable)

Comment

How about to exchange to other class....not available in forge exchange...

Comment

That feature has not been implemented yet. It has not been that long since the Zeus sword was introduced. Please stay patient.
              to file a ticket

Comment

i have had the zues sword for over 3 weeks now and also got the hecate sword and cant exchange either of them,,,,these weps are for chars that need to exchange to use them,,,i cant even use one of the chars because she needs bow and dont have 1...and there is no point going into making a low lvl wep then building it up again just to use for a short time when these weps i have are both enhanced and ready...kind of silly i think to bring out a weapon that is clearly advertised as YOU CAN EXCHANGE THIS WEAPON IN FORGE and still 3 weeks after getting it still isnt available to change to what you need it for......not happy

Comment

true what bugle said. The time i got the sword it has been written "IT CAN BE EXCHANGED IN THE FORGE FOR OTHER CLASSES" on its description

So, you can't write something like that on an item description, and when you go to the forge there is no possibility to do that

the cancelled event for swapping (for 3999 diamonds) not long ago just looked like a daylight robbery (like so much else, but this is another issue), so good that it has been cancelled.

Kick them developers in the A** to make the new weapons exchangeable in the forge so they work as intended for!!!

Comment

/bump

Comment

Will forward this again to get to the devs attention.
                      Please have patience until then.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                      You were everything, and could have been
                      It's the first summer, of the first year
                      Today only rain, knocks on my window
                      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                      Your arms can no longer warm me
                      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

BUMP AGAIN...still nothing after 5 weeks..tks gurothos for your replys but looks like i was basically conned into buying these(yes i know ime not forced to do so) by saying they were ready and they still arnt even now...i have 2 accounts for the game and both are medium cashers but will now be pulling both of them simply because of what i call false advertising....its a good game but things like this should not be happening..3 or 4 of the big cashers have quit because of this on my server(netherworld 244) and now ile be doing the same
                        Last edited by bugle; 05-21-2015, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Its have bee for long time know we cant Exchange it I got two hexate and one Zeus I want to exchange I really need another staff on my mage can you make it soon ... you have say it so many times know but every time thir have been a update its not in it
                          plz plz do it know make it so we can exchange it and all will be happy in game again

Comment

Working...
                          X