Hot Events - Easter Consuming bonus bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Events - Easter Consuming bonus bug

Self-explanatory, also see 'Possible bug - Easter Bunny Event' and 'Server Benefits White Bunny Gifts not working' for the impossibility of getting anything from the ongoing event, unless we're silly Whales and cash in. What exactly are we supposed to do with the miserable amount of plants given in the "consuming bonus", are they supposed to help levelling up the angels during this event? Then 3 pitiable plants are not nearly enough.

Click image for larger version

Name:	[S231]_Withering_Fen-League_of_Angels_at_R2Games.com_-_2015-04-04_16.00.41.png
Views:	1
Size:	510.4 KB
ID:	1768635

According to description (see screenshot bellow) they're supposed to be seeds not plants.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot_Events_for_Easter_-_2015-04-04_15.59.40.png
Views:	1
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	1768634
    in Hot events for Easter
    IGN Petal
    Server S231 Withering Fen

it doesnt say seed exactly just blue hyacinth x 3 for example, and i share your anger about it, event that last for 4 days is impossible to get any decent ammount of anything to excange except crumbs like synth scrolls or fashion core (if you are lucky), beside, i am now mad at myself because i didnt plant all seeds lefted after valentine event, i will get far bigger ammount of plants than i am able to get from this seeds now, correct me if i am wrong but on valentine event i get 12-18 crystals per seed (not sure if it was even 24) and compared with 6-8 from this event...... and on top of that do they really think we all siting at home and play game whole days? i will lose 6+ free refreshes because i needed to work on friday, and going to visit my dad at his home and mother's grave on easter, do devs thinking about some more fair event for all players? it will be just more fair if they even this event makes as just trade event -for every 10k diamond you get some ticket and trade it for items you can, more tickets = better rewards, anyway you cant get anything.
    what to say i am truly dissapointed on this event, even can say it almost mocking on anyone who cant or wont spend money on game
    sorry if it sound rough, but it is what i think, dissapointed, sad and a bit angree
    Last edited by solowingpixy; 04-04-2015, 10:40 AM.
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Only thing that in valentine day this event gave 10 - 20 materials and 1 or 2 rainbow candies!
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

at Christmas they gave us 100-300 crystals per consuming bonus achievement
        that was at least something

but now, 3 flowers

Comment

Originally posted by Ceriss View Post
          at Christmas they gave us 100-300 crystals per consuming bonus achievement
          that was at least something

but now, 3 flowers
          Yeah, I think some devs forgot one or two zeros
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

hmm judging from the event description, 5th and 6th should give a nice amount for spend and regain. (hopefully the seed is a typo there too, unless you are going to be happy with 100 of each seed)

Comment

if event last for 3 months will be nice get that many seeds
              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
              X