Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

My BR keeps dropping, coming back and dropping again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BR keeps dropping, coming back and dropping again.

Todays update keeps messing with my heroes stats. I gained 16k br , few mins later it drops back down.. comes back again, and lost it again.. I've managed to take SS of before and after all this is happening. It only seems affect my heroes agility.

Here was the previous stats of my heroes

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats before.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	521.7 KB
ID:	1769326

Then i keep get this same br drop / increase over an over again.

Name:	br drop.jpg
Size:	566.4 KB
ID:	1769327

And finally this what all my heroes keep end up like until it decides to come back again =/ ..

Name:	stats after.jpg
Size:	512.3 KB
ID:	1769328

Not sure why this keeps doing it, at first i thought was fairy update, but to loose this much agility on all heroes for more 11k on my MoD dont seem reason from Fairy.

Now it just come back while i do nothing but stand in autopath

Name:	br1.jpg
Size:	461.9 KB
ID:	1711092

is anyone else have this issue ? lol.. it was funny at first, but now rather annoying

Comment

same thing happening with me.... (((...agi of main char remains same but rest increases by like 10k and drops back, increase again, drops back again...((

Comment

Also like to add now that it's not only BR lost from this stupid agility bug .. what the hell is happening in CS com ?? How do i lose 30k when attack someone?.. It's not just visual bug, because it says same thing when i watch log

Name:	cs com br.jpg
Size:	330.1 KB
ID:	1711093

Comment

Originally posted by R246929129 View Post
          same thing happening with me.... (((...agi of main char remains same but rest increases by like 10k and drops back, increase again, drops back again...((
          Yes exactly the same thing with main, thankfully that hasn't bugged 'yet' i guess i should wait and expect that next lol.

Comment

Yep..I just randomly lost a bunch of br while changing my skills for wb...another great update that causes more problems than it fixes.

IGN: MizUndrstd
            Server: s4
            Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

it most likely has something to do with fairies. Theyve been reappearing disappearing all day right? well they add a good chunk of BR if you have enough of them >.>

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                it most likely has something to do with fairies. Theyve been reappearing disappearing all day right? well they add a good chunk of BR if you have enough of them >.>
                Yeah it would explain some peoples BR loss, but it don't explain the high amount of agility I'm losing lol :P when I look at my fairies it only gives like 500 odd agil boost hehe.

Comment

I will report it.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

Thanks. and it's still today happening.

Also thinking about it, it couldn't be fairies as they don't increase heroes stats.

Comment

Same problem here.. Br dropping and raising +/-24k all day long

Nickstar
                      s216 Abyss of Sithis

Comment

I am on Server 185 Majestic Rampart ... and this is happening to a few people in my Guild ... can you please have someone to check this ASAP ... folks are really not happy about this as you know we all work hard at raising our BR ... not losing it to a bug in the game ...

Comment

same here as well, gain app 19k, drop it hour after, than again get 3750 from tin air, just going to open some chests in inventory
                          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Same problem here.

IGN: Harumi
                            Server: S36

Comment

continue to stay patient as the devs are working on it.
                              to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                              X