fairy bug causes BR fluctuation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fairy bug causes BR fluctuation?

i expirience BR gain and lose after opening some chests in inventory, but today i evolve my fairie to lvl 2 upgrade and closing window cause my BR drop for app 16800 , trying ot refresh page and didnt help, blame fiaries for it
    giving them liliac stones make you weaker than before
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

I am having the same problem

Comment

me too

Comment

After upgrading fairy i lose br or agi on Light Envoy...yesterday she had 112k agi now 104k agi...also i change skills i loose BR or i do something else i get BR or loose...its weird.
        KaLaUz

Comment

Update: I forgot to take print screen or to record. After upgrading fairy like i said LE agi droped by 10k...i needed to enchant her boots to lvl 5 and i got my br back...i had 21kbr less and after enchant i regain that br and agi on her.
          KaLaUz

Comment

i have the same problem here..one moment i have what i thought was my BR and then another moment i lose about 11k BR and it happen so many time already.pls GMs mend this bug..thank you..

Comment

I was told the issue with losing BR has to do with a particular fairy. Please stay patient as devs work on solving the issues. Thank you.
              to file a ticket

Comment

too much freze now on battle

Comment

Damn, it just happen again.. i just lost another 21k BR.. and it did effect on my Heroes Agility.. when the hell is this gonna be fixed? We are starting to get frustrated over here

Adssv (S23 Eclipse Tavern)

Comment

Total BR lost at least 60K now...
                    It keeps dropping everyday... 10-25K dropped daily
                    Originally posted by Henry Miller
                    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                    S102-CoolBay
                    Immortals

Comment

Damn, it just happen again.. i just lost another 17k BR.. and it did effect on my Heroes Agility.. when the hell is this gonna be fixed? We are starting to get frustrated over here

Comment

only heroes agility is influence, and it is goging up an down. So you do not continuously lose it, just lose, gain, lose, gain. Very irritating indeed.

Comment

yupp it is very irritating, hope this will be fix soon.

Comment

Hello, I would just like to know when will this BR Bug be fixed??? Because this has started to really annoy me today my BR drop again for 17k then the funny thing is i upgraded my Godless element but instead of my BR goes up it goes down another 1.8k.. now what the hell is happening here?? Please explain to us and when will this thing be fixed?? it's been days now and honestly we all are started to get frustrated here!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X