Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR

Loosing 2000 BR each day, Why?

Well, i just lost 21k BR.. n that is frustrating? What is going on here?? please look into this guys..

Adssv (S23 Eclipse Tavern)

Comment

The issue has been reported. Please stay patient.
      to file a ticket

Comment

i have too this bug....20 k of my br all time in and out...

Comment

hm... how long to be patient for 30K+BR?

Comment

losing Br doesnt necessarily mean you lost stats. You can check your heroes stats to see whether it went down or not rather than just looking at BR. Br doesnt tell you much. The issue with BR is being worked on though.
            to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
              loosing Br doesnt necessarily mean you lost stats. You can check your heroes stats to see whether it went down or not rather than just looking at BR. Br doesnt tell you much. The issue with BR is being worked on though.
              Sorry but its not true you losing agility on all heroes (except main). I lost 20k br now and I check my stats and I lost like 2k-3k agility for every characters. you can check this post same with us
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....dropping-again.

Comment

Damn, it just happen again.. i just lost another 21k BR.. and it did effect on my Heroes Agility.. when the hell is this gonna be fixed? We are starting to get frustrated over here

Comment

For me the same.....lost every day a lot of br......today 21k

Onyxa(s91)

Comment

Hello, I would just like to know when will this BR Bug be fixed??? Because this has started to really annoy me today my BR drop again for 17k then the funny thing is i upgraded my Godless element but instead of my BR goes up it goes down another 1.8k.. now what the hell is happening here?? Please explain to us and when will this thing be fixed?? it's been days now and honestly we all are started to get frustrated here!!!

Comment

omo I just lost 20k of BR ...... I didnt do anything it just suddenly disapeard ..... what is happening? I want 20k of BR back ..... thank you
                      and I just remembered but I realised something was wrong with my bR yesterday cause I know it was over 130k but yesterday it was 129k ..... and now I just lost 20k more .....
                      Last edited by xoxoN; 04-23-2015, 08:34 AM.

Comment

you will get it back, then lose it again, then get it back. Honestly, I do not even know anymroe which one of the two 'br's' is the correct one. Very irritating for IRB.

Comment

The devs are working on a fix. Please stay patient.
                          to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by xoxoN View Post
                            omo I just lost 20k of BR ...... I didnt do anything it just suddenly disapeard ..... what is happening? I want 20k of BR back ..... thank you
                            and I just remembered but I realised something was wrong with my bR yesterday cause I know it was over 130k but yesterday it was 129k ..... and now I just lost 20k more .....
                            I just lost 17k more .... I am patient I just don't want to lose more ..... I hope it gets fixed hehehe .....

Comment

losing 33k+ br... comes and goes, please fix!

Comment

Working...
                              X