Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot events - Craft Master total point

This is probably a joke ?
    60% of the players are not able to get 3500 points to get basic prizes in Craft Master, and the minimum is needed here 8000 points...
    Previously, it was necessary to 8000 points overall on advanced rewards, now 10000 points...
    Who is invented to connect events ? spend ton of diamonds in the second event (craft master) to get stuff for the first event (easter party).

This event is simply stupid... as craft master... in most events, players have the chance to gain points for the overall minimum basic prizes... Craft master and Lucky Tree the chance is gone, this events is only for very high-casher... play thousands or event is literally for several people...

Well i get what i want form master, if you want to get the advance point then yea cash is a must. But still having soem more material today than i ha yeterday for free is better than nothing
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

(Y)
      Last edited by R249830025; 04-20-2015, 01:14 PM.

Comment

so they really do save... awesome, good thing I know
        IGN: Zephyr
        S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Craft point attempts should reset after the day has ended. I will report it. Thanks
          to file a ticket

Comment

Why do you keep flashing us that stupid lie?

Comment

Originally posted by R249830025 View Post
              no you dont need to cash. since craft master was first time i just buyed with 1000 voichers the 33 att everyday, but NEVER spend them. they grow bigger and bigger like BEACH POINTS. so if you are very patient like me you can save up many many points. i had now 4000 craft master attemps. and can make easiely 20k without using much dias ( maybe just to get again dusk or so open, but now even i dont need to spend that bec we get free scrolls for it with 7k per day )
              Nice do u need trophy for ur lie ?
              say u save 130 energy every event .. so for 4k energy u need 4000/130 = 30+ event .. montly 2 times craft .. so 15 months u are saving ..
              Nice nice .. atleast could have did the math before lying ..
              So what is plan after lie ?

Comment

well think what you want.. ^^
                Last edited by R249830025; 04-20-2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

How about this? She said in world chat that she saved over 6 months the energy...for real? I just want to know if she used a bug or dias,because she said she did not used dias so many,but,to be honnest for 12k Pts ,U need a serious amount of dias. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.gif
Views:	1
Size:	619.3 KB
ID:	1711294Click image for larger version

Name:	lervia 2.gif
Size:	591.3 KB
ID:	1711295Click image for larger version

Name:	lervia 3.gif
Size:	599.4 KB
ID:	1711296 Click image for larger version

Name:	lervia 4.gif
Size:	517.1 KB
ID:	1711298Click image for larger version

Name:	lervia 5.gif
Size:	585.6 KB
ID:	1711299
                  Can U explain me dear dev's /GM/Mods what the Heck is going on here? She even admit she ONLY USED VOUCHERS....so how can that be? Ban or never happend
                  Last edited by M_Alexandru; 04-20-2015, 06:34 PM.

Comment

attempts cant be saved. it resets after the day ends. whether he/she used diamonds that info can not be disclosed.
                    to file a ticket

Comment

Then look at the pics and check point in our S 39 server. SHe said to everybody,even in pm's that she did not used dias. Even our BEST cashiers never passed 8k Pts with dias used..she already has now 21000 Pts. SO?

Comment

anyone can say they didnt but they did. you can file a ticket and the gm may investigate.
                        to file a ticket

Comment

to get 12k in master would need to spend like 26.4k dimes for energy + for attempts, if you with normal voucher get like 3.2k
                          Do the math if some one there has over 21k points then they spend like 53k dimes for energy since craft master havent been here for that long to save up energy from voucher buys.
                          Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 04-21-2015, 09:06 AM.
                          Antifreeze

Comment

Submited a tiket and no responces. She has Total points now 29 000

Comment

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
                              Submited a tiket and no responces. She has Total points now 29 000
                              then like 79-80k dimes was spent more or less
                              if in recharge history this doesnt show up there must be something fishy.
                              Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
                              X