Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hot events - Craft Master total point

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

takes 2-3 days for a ticket to receive a response usually. if it goes over 3 days you can ask for the ticket number to be forwarded and post it here.
    to file a ticket

Comment

Untill day nothing has been done.
      ''Greetings, Thank you for the information regarding this case. We hope this issue hasn’t been affecting your enjoyment and we hope to provide a speedy resolution. We will investigate this case and make a ruling where necessary. If the case developers any further, please update us and remember to remain calm and collect when dealing with difficult people. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We will be happy to assist you. -The R2Games Team''
      What conforts me this statement? What should I do? check for bugs and used them? I wanted a fair answer: she used dias and she liyed to You all. Or,she did not used dias and she tokk adnantage from a bug. For real,this game should be named BETA abnd R2 games should fire some staff...
      We hope this issue hasn’t been affecting your enjoyment and we hope to provide a speedy resolution
      well,it did knowing that some pl take advantage of some glitches. . As I wrote in upper posts,she admited not only to me,but also in wc and also in pm's to diffrent people that she only used vouchers. She won that craft master event with a total of 32000 Points. No Comment( TM Euronews) .

Comment

Needed to read the entire thread to not miss anything.
        Energy saves from one day to another, however the energy ( not confirmed, but just assuming ) does not remain there.
        Anyone can say " I won Tycoon #1 Tycoon with 500k points, no diamonds ", nobody will believe that player, even if they do, it's their own mistake.
        Craft master will always be a cash event where no free player can get adv rewards, ever.
        Will make sure I'll get an answer wether the energy gets saved from event to event or not, and if it does, will sort it out ( see if it needs fixed or not ).
        My thoughts : Don't believe it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Look at the 2-nd pic Gurothos. Don't understand what she ment by ;;even mods said it's a bug''.,and after, ''Yes,I used only vouchers''. How can someone use only vouchers when max purchace of energy=1000 vouchers/day?

Comment

There's no bug that I know of ( and I hunt the bugs better than predators hunting humans, lol ) about Craft Master.
            Will see/ask about it and if it was ( or still is ) a bug like that, will be fixed.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Thank You. Looking foor to it (even the issue was related when last Craft master started)... I wonder where is the truth. Ty Gurothos.

Comment

truth is, ALOT of diamonds was spent.. everyone lie about theire diamond spending..

Comment

Yea caue craft master havent been aloung tht long to get 21k poitn from vouchers, not to mention the fact dimes had to been spend to get attempts. since the attempt cars also asnt that much given out. So dimes were spent nonless he/she says that didnt spend.
                  Antifreeze
                  Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Back again. Gurothos,any news?

Comment

Nothing yet.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Bump.I will not quit until I get an answer.

Comment

bump no news..seems she had a glitch?can we use it all?so it can be fair for everyone?

Comment

N aswers in tiket/no asnwers in forum. Seems we have to take advantage of all when the game is partially bugged months ago. Will do that. For real,call it back and name it Beta.. Some raise br in a day like oththers do in 3-5 months. Like the bug of 50 FUsion gem chest .....U should be ashamed of Yourselves.

Comment

50 fusion chest gems in our server became to appear...noone cares...U call this a fair game? no wonder ppla tale advantage of bugs....bec You also don;t care...craft master event eneded so much time ago..no aswers on tiket,nothing here. At least U can check players..and withdraw exploit items... but no...seems I talk alone here

Comment

Working...
                                X