Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fairy's still not work!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairy's still not work!!!!!

Please we need a answer to this problem, not to have patience.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	480.3 KB
ID:	1771782

also remove eggs from geamology
    Last edited by FloGsm; 04-24-2015, 02:28 AM.

now working but miss Blesed Baby

Comment

Im still missing my fairies, please help, ive sent a ticket also. Bounc3, server 1 Nocturnas Tear

Comment

I have also filed a ticket, but my patients is wearing Very Thin! There is no excuse for this. I have 11 Fairies missing and I want them back!

Comment

Originally posted by R283033 View Post
          I have also filed a ticket, but my patients is wearing Very Thin! There is no excuse for this. I have 11 Fairies missing and I want them back!
          Update: ticket was closed because it has been over 2 weeks... But nothing was fixed!!!

Comment

what's your ticket number?
            to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
              what's your ticket number?

Another 2 weeks gone by and still No Fairies. What a slap in the face! I canceled my ViP because of this, I guess they are going to force me to quit the game also. It's sad they have never even heard of customer service and if they have they damn sure don't believe in it!
              Makes me really wish I didn't have so many friends in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by R283033 View Post

Another 2 weeks gone by and still No Fairies. What a slap in the face! I canceled my ViP because of this, I guess they are going to force me to quit the game also. It's sad they have never even heard of customer service and if they have they damn sure don't believe in it!
                Makes me really wish I didn't have so many friends in this game.
                The ticket is being forwarded. We will take a look at it to see if there's any miscommunication and hopefully solve your ongoing issue.

Note: We won't close any unanswered tickets. We only close tickets when the player fails to provide additional info/reply after a certain time period. Or more than 1 ticket is being opened on the same issue. We will close all but 1 ticket, usually the oldest.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                X