Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

question about Twilight Clash....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about Twilight Clash....

why is it that the flags can be held in the base the entire game in TC...seems an easy way for a guild with one unbeatable player to take advantage of...

It can't, flags will be reset after a certain time. Then the player have to go back to recollect the flag.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

then apparently i need to report this as a bug because a guild is doing just this in TC....getting ahead slightly and holding the flags in their base til it's over

Comment

We have the same problem in our guild s-92 with Sacturary holding flags..It's been going on and on and on..They can hold the the whole time..I did make a ticket out to report..but they said it was a stradegy, Here u say it's not..Something needs to be done...and with the Ghosting also in TC..so, it there 2 bugs happening in TC? I have a pic of them ofthem holding flags if u look up on the upper right hand corner, u will see.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by R258701225; 04-26-2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I dont remember ever having the flags in tc reset once someone captures it, as far as i can remember, the only place flags reset after so many minutes of carrying it is in cs.

Comment

Working...
          X