question about Twilight Clash....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about Twilight Clash....

why is it that the flags can be held in the base the entire game in TC...seems an easy way for a guild with one unbeatable player to take advantage of...

It can't, flags will be reset after a certain time. Then the player have to go back to recollect the flag.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

then apparently i need to report this as a bug because a guild is doing just this in TC....getting ahead slightly and holding the flags in their base til it's over

Comment

We have the same problem in our guild s-92 with Sacturary holding flags..It's been going on and on and on..They can hold the the whole time..I did make a ticket out to report..but they said it was a stradegy, Here u say it's not..Something needs to be done...and with the Ghosting also in TC..so, it there 2 bugs happening in TC? I have a pic of them ofthem holding flags if u look up on the upper right hand corner, u will see.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by R258701225; 04-26-2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I dont remember ever having the flags in tc reset once someone captures it, as far as i can remember, the only place flags reset after so many minutes of carrying it is in cs.

Comment

Working...
          X