Fairies!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairies!!!

I filed 3 tickets already but not even 1 reply from Devs, my guildmate already received his Fairies through Mail but mine is still not here yet.
    I filed my first ticket more than a weak ago Case # 324036 and i filed another one # 329305 and filed another one today # 333202 but not a single reply.

I will forward your ticket/s.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

The reply I got to my ticket was the developers have been told, please be patient. Now I got an email saying they closed my ticket. Because it's been over 2 weeks. But I'm still missing 11 fairies! When are they going to stop jerking us around and fix this problem???

Comment

Originally posted by R283033 View Post
        The reply I got to my ticket was the developers have been told, please be patient. Now I got an email saying they closed my ticket. Because it's been over 2 weeks. But I'm still missing 11 fairies! When are they going to stop jerking us around and fix this problem???
        Mine as well i filed 3 tickets and until today still no response, Gurthos please update me .

Comment

Ive sent a few tickets regarding my missing fairies, peeps on my server, in my guild have received their fairies also,but i am still missing ALL of mine,the reference for my ticket is, 318738, i was told to wait for 5 to 7 working days,i waited for 7,then sent a ticket, but i have not received anything back, so i would like to no what is going on, ty.
          Bounc3, S1, Nocturnas Tear.

Comment

Working...
          X