No announcement yet.

40 piece lvl 7 Fusion Gem Chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the first time this happens ( remember the issue with Flashy cards when it first appeared, getting cherubs, cards and jokers for free ).
    No compensation was given, nothing.
    Discussing it will resolve nothing, in the end who got them, lucky, who didn't, maybe next time.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      It's not the first time this happens ( remember the issue with Flashy cards when it first appeared, getting cherubs, cards and jokers for free ).
      Discussing it will resolve nothing, in the end who got them, lucky, who didn't, maybe next time.
      I know, it wont resolve nothing. So, here's what I'll do : So far I've been recharge totally 2,337,999 diamond. After this bugs, I wont recharge again, ever, because useless to recharge when this game not fair play again. I'll just waiting for another bugs from now

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        Blunt honesty is always better than polite lies...

Comment

honesty is always better .. In my opinion this was not an accident same with flashy .. such accidents happen at kindergarden where noone can punish\em, were talking here about people that are payed for paying attention at such details .. Iam sorry, me finds only one word to describe such: Incompetence
          not surprised by the reaction of r2 or whatever entity that runs this circus .. theyir attitude is: lucky those, maybe next time for others .. yeah Congrats Guys ..
          Now my questions is .. what will do a guy that cashin each week/month or time a nice ammount and not getting such meantime his/her guild mate or ingame friend who playing free suddenly get such reward .. i say he will use the F word .. Looking forward to see whats next, neway this is 100 times better then Dalas

Note: I was not one of those lucky players but i find this verry amuseing !

Comment

Jealousy speaking.Be honest if you would get that 40 fuse gems you wouldnt event bother to talk here.And what else you can say on that Discussing it will resolve nothing about it anyway,it is true You just waste your time It will always be bugs Good luck next time
            Note:I didnt get it also so what

Comment

If i woulda get those fuseds well .. MmmMm maybe i wouldnt even bother to reply .. but still woulda find this funny .. I dont know if you Vardda have an alt, cause i think u do and for some reasons didnt reply this thread with main but lemme tell you one thing, I started to play this game nearly 1 year ago and experienced some Epic bugs/errors/mistakes/whatever .. at the beginning I was like OMG they ruined, they f'ed everything and saw all black .. then I learned that: Once something is done it wont be undone, then why getting mad? People I know managed to get such and strenghtened themself verry much .. lost some positions in COM and still not going to kill myself or quit due this. To be honest those gems woulda make gooduse for me aswell. And related to : Discussing it will resolve nothing .. I say this is a forum where we can talk about nearly everything related to the game and not .. about time wasteing .. aint we all wasteingit?

Comment

Not all,some topics are worth it. But its true now we are wasting time.Me talking with you and you trying to prove something.However i hope you get my point.If you got that fuse gems you wouldnt even bother to be here. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Vardda View Post
                  Not all,some topics are worth it. But its true now we are wasting time.Me talking with you and you trying to prove something.However i hope you get my point.If you got that fuse gems you wouldnt even bother to be here. End of story.
                  Ye but then again exploiting bugs end up in ban, so when does that rule apply. Stick with 2 end
                  Antifreeze
                  Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Didn't you hear it wasn't a bug? It was a mistake, the definition of bug is a malfunctioning in the system, those fused gem chests were functioning properly alright. No one exploited anything, no one will get banned for anything. Kudos for those who happened to be online at that time and notice the awesome thing AND got the chests, sad I wasn't one of them, maybe next time XD
                    IGN: Zephyr
                    S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Originally posted by R27680291 View Post
                      Didn't you hear it wasn't a bug? It was a mistake, the definition of bug is a malfunctioning in the system, those fused gem chests were functioning properly alright. No one exploited anything, no one will get banned for anything. Kudos for those who happened to be online at that time and notice the awesome thing AND got the chests, sad I wasn't one of them, maybe next time XD
                      Lol, not these who were online, but these who had earlier server reset. I was awake and online when my server reset and I had the gem cards to make 50k, but.... it was fixed, so no 40 gems for me. It's sooo not fair!
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Dont worry those players already started to rage on GTA forum, because DEVs are removing thsoe fus gems from their inventory they won by exploiting, at least thats what i saw on their forum today

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
                          well if it was a bug and people don't report it means you have exploited it and you will get banned.

are you serious ...gonna bann everyone that made 50k in gemo and took 40 fused gems ?

Comment

OMG! This issue didnt happened in our server. Your such an honest player! LoL.. If that happened next time just mind your owned business.. Everybody wants fair item also! Just be quiite.. That's a devs problems and not yours!

Comment

And why are you raging here then ? You are one of the exploiters ? )

Comment

Working...
                              X