Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonic war still ends before the time is over

Like the title says,

demonic war never seems to be able to tell itself how long it lasts. It always ends beforehand, with the famous popup 'demonic war is over'. So again today, with over 15 minutes to go, demonic war ended pre-emptively. Please fix this, our alliance can kill a LOT of bosses in 15 minutes. (Or more general, events should last as long as they should)

We would love to enjoy this event for the full duration of the time. We are at a loss as to what would even cause this issue, but I hope it will be resolved quickly. Just like the lag seems to be solved in demonic war now .

Picture:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	518.6 KB
ID:	1773139

Tauriel

alliance BloodOath

I guess you already tried to see if you can enter back or not, or it didn't work?

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Sure, all of us did that. Has been happening since the start of demonic war. And the devs succesfully fixed the lag and the other bugs (like 'boss is already defeaten' in world boss), but this one is still here. Once that message shows up, demonic war just ends, minutes before it actually should end. The time it happens is quite random too, this time was quite extreme with over 15 minutes left. Once it shows up, demonic war really ends and it kicks you out. The picture was taken when you rejoin.

Comment

Yea, and it seems it appears randomly for some people only, not all.
        Will report it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

gonna take a small guess and say you guys finished demonic war? happens to us once we kill all the bosses says it's over, kinda not really any different to doing WB once all 3 are dead, it's over right?

Demonic war ends on level 84 / 85

Comment

that not true as other alliance killed more then us now 7.06.2015g. and we had also i think record of 113-123 bosses somewhere between that so doubt there is lvl limit if they didnt changed it

in my alliance this early finish happen like 5-6 time first 2 started with like 2-5min early eanding and last 4 ended all between 12-16min early

our last top 5 ranking we are ended 3rd so obviously lvl is not limit

Comment

I didn't know Demonic War had a limit to the number of bosses. Our guild killed 90 and had 15 minutes left, then it ended and none of us could get back in. This has happened multiple occasions.

Comment

There could be a round limit, but not a bosses limit. Remember there are bonus bosses that appear at random, so maybe you got unlucky with bonus bosses and others get more lucky.

Comment

Working...
                X