No announcement yet.

RAGE issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see dragon totems in the screenshots. A orange totem will give additional 25 rage, red 30, yellow 35 before the start of battle.
    to file a ticket

Comment

i test in my toon see the screenshoot below, i dont have rage emblem, no aquarius blessing. the rage start at 75. Click image for larger version

Name:	bbb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	251.6 KB
ID:	1713602Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc.jpg
Size:	170.8 KB
ID:	1713603
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
        I see dragon totems in the screenshots. A orange totem will give additional 25 rage, red 30, yellow 35 before the start of battle.
        i hate to ask this but do you even play??? ofc there's a topaz dragon totem... but what i am trying to tell you is... "BEFORE" that dragon totem casts its skill... now everyone in my server including the screenshots above with mistigue.. we have the same set if you would notice that ofc.. also uses the same skill... but our difference? the initial rage... kindly check if there's an error in my account so we can put an end on this matter...

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
          theres no additional rage at lvl 80 lol, im lvl 94 and i dont have no damn initial rage. Id put money on the fact ALL those other players have rage emblems from cross server equipped and you either dont or have an expired one lol.

Here is how the rage system works in since it seems you dont know.

1. ALL characters (including heros, but not angels) start with 50 rage.
          2. When you have 6 pieces of 1 type of set you will get a +25 rage bonus, +30 rage for imperial where heroic gear counts as ANY set piece.
          3. A Rage emblem will give you +25 rage on your main char.
          4. Angels start with 25 rage
          5. Aquarius blessing adds 25 rage to angel at start of battle
          6. Pisces blessing can reduce 25 rage on 2 heros on opposing team

so putting all this together, with NO rage boosts all heros will start with 50 rage, with a full set you will get 75 or 80 rage depending on the set, with full set AND rage emblem you will start with 100 or 105 rage depending on the set.

angels will start with 25 rage, with aqua blessing they will start with 50 rage and with pisces blessing a hero who normally start with 50 rage could possibly drop to 25 rage.
          wow so long lol... but let me tell you this... you wasted your time on this long script you just posted here FYI i do not have any aqua or pisces blessing cuz i cant handle them yet i think it is SO obvious on my stats and im definitely sure that the opposing team doesnt have that pisces blessing too cuz i can check. and to wrap up to all those bullcrap you said esp number 1... try equipping your GW with all heroic set.. no imperial.. just plain heroic.. or find a lvl70 in your server with full heroic then do a compare then hover your mouse pointer onto his main toon just before the battle begins and before the totems activates.. and reply with a screenshot of that battle with the hovered initial rage i object to your number 1 cuz believe it or not.. my GW got 75 initial rage lol

Comment

The 75 rage what you seeing could be the rage from the totem before the graphics of the dragon totem is displayed. Takeout the dragon totem and show me screenshots with 75 rage without it. Better yet provide me with a battle link
            Last edited by Rubedo; 06-06-2015, 11:40 AM.
            to file a ticket

Comment

requesting my post to be closed considered as fixed thx to a silly friend who suggested to unequip all then re- equip and check again.... Click image for larger version

Name:	fixed.jpg
Size:	453.4 KB
ID:	1713604 for those who said that having an initial rage of 75 using full heroic set.. you need more experience playing and exploring things up dont want to waste your time replying with a long list full of bullcrap.. i guess i gave you guys some info you didnt know lol.. and in addition to MR R23121670 nice list there tho

Comment

check this shared battle showing it is already fixed watch closely lol 1st round initial rage 75 and will initiate arcane lightning ... used a diff totem too

http://s1-loa.r2games.com/share.php?...65573242743dfe

Comment

It seems having full heroic set is giving off 25 more rage even though it is not suppose to. It's a bug I will report it. Thanks for the information. With full heroic gear it should only be 50 rage before rage totems give the additional 25.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

So because your abusing a glitch in the system makes me wrong? lol, well enjoy your glitched rage while it lasts, it wont be there for much longer cheater

Comment

Working...
                    X