Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lvl90 Ungodly Serrin weaker than lvl85 ungodly angels when used in GA.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R223284322 View Post
    take a look at your guardian br there are a few things that affect the angels strength maybe your artefact are stronger, just for an example
    ok here is lvl90 ungodly Raphael stats buff with lvl 11 cherub....tats more than 10k br total difference compared to serrin ( refer my 1st screen shot picture)..now u guys decide why i created this post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rephael.png
Views:	1
Size:	321.3 KB
ID:	1714243
    60k difference in HP alone!!!!
    Last edited by R246929129; 06-16-2015, 01:28 PM.

Comment

One thing to think about is that some level 85 as well as lower level angels will likely not stay lower level angels. We have already seen 2 updates since the game opened on R2 in which the some angels have been increased in levels and we will probably see many more angel updates as the game continues. Mikeala who is a stronger angel at 85 is likely supposed to be a much higher level angel. with all the players that have followed the game through the chinese servers, im sure many have seen our current angels with level 100+, with the exception of Serrin who was introduced to the game through GTA. The game changes, i dont think there actually is an end game set, even on the chinese servers.

Comment

It's just a whiner so no need to bother, if u ignore it it will calm down soon

Comment

As a 90 she is stronger as a deployed hero. Hit is guaranteed and halo is better. Just because the angel will give abit less stats than a 85 in guardian does not make it weaker.
          Last edited by Rubedo; 06-16-2015, 02:27 PM.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
            One thing to think about is that some level 85 as well as lower level angels will likely not stay lower level angels. We have already seen 2 updates since the game opened on R2 in which the some angels have been increased in levels and we will probably see many more angel updates as the game continues. Mikeala who is a stronger angel at 85 is likely supposed to be a much higher level angel. with all the players that have followed the game through the chinese servers, im sure many have seen our current angels with level 100+, with the exception of Serrin who was introduced to the game through GTA. The game changes, i dont think there actually is an end game set, even on the chinese servers.
            agree with u there buddy, all lvl85 angels are not the same...they all got different strength. but all i want to know is why a lvl90 angel weaker than a lvl85 angel?? tats jus fooling the audience!!!! (so if u are in my position, ready to upgrade 1 if ur angel to ungodly, which one wud u select 1st, a lvl85 or a lvl 90 angel?? obviously a lvl90 angel right?? which will cost u 13k+ seraphs minimum for ungodly. now u evolve her to ungodly only to find out that she is weaker than most of ur other lvl85 angels...won't u be ****** after spending so much seraphs?? ))

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
              As a 90 she is stronger as a deployed hero. Hit is guaranteed and halo is better. Just because the angel will give abit less stats than a 85 in guardian does not make it weaker.
              what if i prefer to deploy other angel as main angel according to my party setup? so i jus throw a lvl90 angel away coz she sucks as a GA??

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
                It's just a whiner so no need to bother, if u ignore it it will calm down soon
                and jus becoz u cash hard dont give u the right to call a fellow player's post as whiner!!!!

Comment

same can be said about players who wish to use Serrin because shes a strong deployed angel over other angels.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
                    same can be said about players who wish to use Serrin because shes a strong deployed angel over other angels.
                    well for them, they are happy coz they can use other angels as GA...but for others who dont like to use her as main angel what to we do with Serrin now? coz Serrin sucks as a GA!!!

Comment

Can't satisfy everyone. The angel was a tribute to Serrin. That's the main reason GTA even offered it to players.
                      to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                      X