No announcement yet.

wrongfully banned account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Fish has stated: everyone shares their account for reasons that the player holds responsible to. He was caught once and wasn't slapped on the wrist like most people have. Those that contribute more money are lessened to this penalty and smaller players usually play the price. It is not right, not by a long shot. He should have a fair trial like everyone else. What this shows is favourtism within the players.

I REPEAT: EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A FAIR TRIAL.

Comment

i agree to that post
      League of angels
      server - A14
      user - AnthonyX
      Battle Rating - 1.5m
      level - 81

Comment

Doesn't matter if it is a family member or a close friend, accounts cannot be shared.
        Never heard such an idiotic statement in all my life, how the hell can you ban a family member for using same account. you guys really need to find someone who knows how to run your company. because the biscuit that's running it at the moment has no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherpice View Post
          they care about 1 thing empress that is money, and screw the players, because of there incompetence, I am unable to play any r2 game and yes I used to play wartune as well, every player has logged each other at some
          point to help advise whatever, that is a fact, and it will continue to be a fact, but haters will hate and someone reported me hence the ban.
          soo you mean if the one reported is a casher then it's a waste of time and effort? but if a free player got reported... you are done for? O_O?
          Fisher, are you a casher or free player?

Comment

Originally posted by EmpressMiyuki View Post
            soo you mean if the one reported is a casher then it's a waste of time and effort? but if a free player got reported... you are done for? O_O?
            Fisher, are you a casher or free player?
            Not really true, the biggest casher on my server got banned because someone reported him for account sharing. They checked him, saw many IPs logging in and banned him. Funny part was that he never shared his account but travels a lot because of his job so logs in from different places all the time. He went trough hell to prove that it's only him who is using his account and get it back.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
              Not really true, the biggest casher on my server got banned because someone reported him for account sharing. They checked him, saw many IPs logging in and banned him. Funny part was that he never shared his account but travels a lot because of his job so logs in from different places all the time. He went trough hell to prove that it's only him who is using his account and get it back.
              Why does it seem different on LOA then than on Wartune? hmm... Rules and punishment should be equal, right? sharing here seems real strict O_O it's really rampant on where i play and no one got banned for it.

Maybe i should ask also if LOA and wartune are from same company? hmm

Comment

officially no empress, Wartune is owned by R2games, League of Angels is owned by GTArcade and distributed by R2games

Comment

That explains it a bit then, feel real sorry for you fisher people get off but you ended like this even with screenshot of them admitting. If others can play why can't you?
                  Last edited by EmpressMiyuki; 06-22-2015, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Money talks, because I am what is know as a F2P (Free to Play) they make no money from me, so they fell they can deceive and victimize as they wish, if it was a coiner heavy or moderate, they would have had they
                    account back within a day max, it is 4 days for me now, and I have seen this happen, I have been play over 3 years, close to 4, and this is how they treat they dedicated F2P players

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherpice View Post
                      Money talks, because I am what is know as a F2P (Free to Play) they make no money from me, so they fell they can deceive and victimize as they wish, if it was a coiner heavy or moderate, they would have had they
                      account back within a day max, it is 4 days for me now, and I have seen this happen, I have been play over 3 years, close to 4, and this is how they treat they dedicated F2P players
                      A week! It took our mega casher a week to get his account back.
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                      X