Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Burnish Artifact: Unmet Requirements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnish Artifact: Unmet Requirements

IGN: Effimero
    Server: 255 - Hedgerow
    Type: Artifacts

Click image for larger version

Name:	Burnish_A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	217.3 KB
ID:	1775092

Details: I tried out the Burnish Artifact thing and succeeded a couple of times but now I keep getting this message whenever I try it again. I've got all the required materials... What's going on, am I missing something? How can I "burnish some more" if I'm not allowed to burnish in the first place?

Thank you in advance for your attention!

Have a nice day!

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
    IGN: Effimero
    Server: 255 - Hedgerow
    Type: Artifacts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147441[/ATTACH]

Details: I tried out the Burnish Artifact thing and succeeded a couple of times but now I keep getting this message whenever I try it again. I've got all the required materials... What's going on, am I missing something? How can I "burnish some more" if I'm not allowed to burnish in the first place?

Thank you in advance for your attention!

Have a nice day!
    you have to burnish each socket to do more. I think they have to all be even. So socket 1 currently has aura +1, do the second and third socket to +1 also then you should be able to do aura +2.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
      you have to burnish each socket to do more. I think they have to all be even. So socket 1 currently has aura +1, do the second and third socket to +1 also then you should be able to do aura +2.
      Gosh, thanks!! I didn't know you could select different sockets! They should make it clearer though...

Comment

Working...
      X