IGN: Effimero
    Server: 255 - Hedgerow
    Type: Artifacts

Click image for larger version

Name:	Burnish_A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	217.3 KB
ID:	1775092

Details: I tried out the Burnish Artifact thing and succeeded a couple of times but now I keep getting this message whenever I try it again. I've got all the required materials... What's going on, am I missing something? How can I "burnish some more" if I'm not allowed to burnish in the first place?

Thank you in advance for your attention!

Have a nice day!

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
    IGN: Effimero
    Server: 255 - Hedgerow
    Type: Artifacts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147441[/ATTACH]

Details: I tried out the Burnish Artifact thing and succeeded a couple of times but now I keep getting this message whenever I try it again. I've got all the required materials... What's going on, am I missing something? How can I "burnish some more" if I'm not allowed to burnish in the first place?

Thank you in advance for your attention!

Have a nice day!
    you have to burnish each socket to do more. I think they have to all be even. So socket 1 currently has aura +1, do the second and third socket to +1 also then you should be able to do aura +2.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
      you have to burnish each socket to do more. I think they have to all be even. So socket 1 currently has aura +1, do the second and third socket to +1 also then you should be able to do aura +2.
      Gosh, thanks!! I didn't know you could select different sockets! They should make it clearer though...

Comment

Working...
      X