Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Un ban/ Un Block My Char didnot break any TOS rule ....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un ban/ Un Block My Char didnot break any TOS rule ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1776096

its 3rd day ive been blocked .... i submited many ticket only get 2 replies whch dosent help even support Elf are failed to give me sufficient reason why they block me and when they are going to unblock me i show the replies of the Elf which are baseless.

*deleted*

first of all i did not post any such pic.or any nude.i am playing that loa from same spartacus char on s102 like 17 months my server fellows all know me i am nice to evryone i spent time and energy in this game how can they ban me like this ok i show link and gt post why dnt try to track ip plz

*deleted*
    Please track ips and frst of all why ill call myself sparta dog dosent make sense.
    ive levl 89 char serious player not a troll whats my fault i submited report against the guy who bully evry1 n tried to harrs me in asgard and offending me baseless .if needed i will submit that ss too.
    i ve lost already 2 days of my char im leader of my guild invested many diamonds in it.
    *deleted*
    please help me out and un block my char thanx again ive my char on ue east in r2 why they are ruining my char i did not bully any1 i didnot hars anyone just show me any proof i always nice to evryone it dosent make any sense to block my char,.anyone can post pics with any name just need email id to do this still you have post link track ip plz.and unblock my char.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GM_Enyo; 09-18-2015, 03:40 AM. Reason: Please do not share ticket replies on forum.

This is funny they do some banned without tracking the ips, they just give the reason that sparta broke one of the TOS rules. How that they now that the person is sparta? cmiiw

Comment

I believe this is reported by those who once banned by Spartacus' report, would love to help by providing link to the GTA forum but not allowed in R2 forum. Revenge and destroying reputation. Yes Spartacus is annoying everyone can say it but posting nudity in GTA Forum not his style and the language used there really difference (I know cause I hv been laughing his writting style since day 1 playing in same server).
      To ban a character that played for years R2 at least give good prove. Playing for more than a year is not short time and not little money spent.
      Hope any mod can help giving satisfying answer AND proves.
      Originally posted by Henry Miller
      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
      S102-CoolBay
      Immortals

Comment

plz un ban / un block ... sparta in the same slander someone ...

Skullmagic
        s181 firestone keep / ua50

Last edited by skullmagic; 09-18-2015, 02:12 AM.

Comment

How can this happen,do r2 can't see who posted that pic its soo unfair to block spar char ,it was done by wicky not Spartacus. R2game makers should once check & block wicky for tht not spartacusí*½í¸¢í*½í¸¢í*½í¸¢í*½í¸¢í*½í¸¤í*½í¸£í*½í¸*
          Last edited by Sindhudoppalapudi; 09-18-2015, 02:11 AM.

Comment

i can show that ss i tried to make ban integral /denis /derivative

Name:	Screenshot_43.png
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	1717098Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_38.png
Size:	251.9 KB
ID:	1717099Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_39.png
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	1717100

after ths same that guy started blaming me in forum

Name:	Screenshot_40.png
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	1717101Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_42.png
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	1717102

sory to posting that ss but Elf suport is not replying me i dont have anyother way to prove my innocence. and thanx queen to b so true

Comment

please un block/un ban because spartacus. s102 not post nude in GTArcade and I believe that spartacus. s102 didn't do it like it. .. He's in the same slander someone ...

Iwari Sword

s201 valley of omens / ua51
              Last edited by R215907103; 09-18-2015, 02:42 AM.

Comment

LOL silly ban system on R2, actually i play on Game321 and GTArcade but i make char too here just to compare which one is the great one, actually R2 great enough compare to another provider, but when i see this posting, i said so disappointed about tech ad moderator here, tech should work better like tech on GTArcade and Game321, investigate first before judge one char should be ban or not. IF you guys work with your ego and trust to report without investigate, i'm pretty sure LOA International will closed faster, so many Hard Casher will not trust to recharge again because they will think "just need 1 fake report without investigation they will lost their char and money". Think Smart all the R2 worker
                ^_^ Siska ^_^

Comment

Please be aware to solve such issues via ticket system, not on forum. If you are innocent please provide us proof that shows it, but not in here. For that we have made ticket system.

Comment

Working...
                  X