Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tied rank in beach treasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tied rank in beach treasure

Hello. As the title says can anyone explain (Suport/Gm/dev's ) how I ended up in 2-nd place? My overall points are THE SAME with the person in 1-st place. Attached, have a great night.
    http://postimg.org/image/uz208yr2x/

First place is awarded to the first player who acquired the points in case of a tie.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I have read with great attention the TOS / also the Rules of the Beach Event and there is NOTHING SPECIFIED as what u have described Ae. I can say now,after I have paid some money with recharge to win this competition (beach treasure ) that I am entitled to mature explinations as well for a similar prize. If there were rules stating CLEAR that
      First place is awarded to the first player who acquired the points in case of a tie
      then I would not bother anymore to post. As far I am concerned, this is an obvious misleading rule (apparentllly rised up from nowhere) and ,if it was a Strait rule to sustain what U said,then I would never posted here. I never won any events/tycons/etc since I play this game( December 2013) but now I just had id. Sick of loosing because rules are,in fact NOT rules( in this case nowhere is). Best regards and a very nice evening, Yours Denisa.
      P.s. : I am waiting for mature argumets and also expecting to be rewarded the prize I deserve. Thank You.

Comment

L.E : Look at my rank yesterday at reset....Click image for larger version

Name:	sagi 1-st marek 3-rd 05.10.2015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	1718263
        https://imageshack.us/i/p5HOFPjJp

Comment

The first to reach the score first stays top. For example, if player A reached 30k and player B reaches 30k, Player B will be behind Player A. Same for player C who reached the same score will be behind player B.
          It is the same for HOC, Craft and Wheel.
          Last edited by Rubedo; 10-06-2015, 06:45 PM.
          to file a ticket

Comment

I think the second image is clear enough and it is very obvious that Saggi is the first one to score the highest point. Unless you are not really looking at the image and really trying to analyze it, common sense would tell you that she's the first to top the score and she's correct.

Comment

Originally posted by madasirk8888 View Post
              I think the second image is clear enough and it is very obvious that Saggi is the first one to score the highest point. Unless you are not really looking at the image and really trying to analyze it, common sense would tell you that she's the first to top the score and she's correct.
              If you look it can be seen saggi get 26k in yesterday and mareck did 10400 points. But question is Saggi did 26kin last day. Mareck reached 26k during the days of event. So Mareck reached the score faster than Saggi. Unless saggi can provide screen shot during last day of event morning mid day ranking status where In overall ranking Saggi is first to reach 26k.
              Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 10-07-2015, 12:59 AM.
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
                The first to reach the score first stays top. For example, if player A reached 30k and player B reaches 30k, Player B will be behind Player A. Same for player C who reached the same score will be behind player B.
                It is the same for HOC, Craft and Wheel.
                First place is awarded to the first player who acquired the points in case of a tie.
                I think U did not read my post dear Rubedo...or u did not read Ae's post. U stated both same thing. Please read again my post about TOS or Beach treasure RULES event. Thank You.

Comment

I'm sorry but there is nothing going to be done regarding this, its always been like that. If you score the same points the first person to attain the score is given the priority. Your should have known what you were going to get when you saw your placement in the rankings before the event ended and tried to get few more points to be placed at Rank 1.
                  The reason for not rewarding the players the same prizes when the scores are tied is simple as its exploitable, everyone can team up and score the same amount of points and get the same rewards.
                  Last edited by EdgeLOA; 10-07-2015, 04:26 AM.
                  | | |

Comment

I agree with You in the ''exploit '' situation but at least You (not particularry You) can make rules stated on the ''? '' icon on the event so that anyone know how the rewards are distribuited.
                    Your should have known what you were going to get when you saw your placement in the rankings before the event ended and tried to get few more points to be placed at Rank 1
                    No,I did not knew...seems u read my 2-nd post superficial. You have left me a bitter taste with your statements. I feel like I was stolen though, as I said , I have not won a game event in two years. Is that how U treat your players ? I have not invested a lot in this game (about 100Eu for vip ) but bring me so childish arguments seem to me a mockery .I didn't want to take the prize that player and I give it to me , I just wanted the reward for my points . Or maybe you have not seen competition with two winners. Phase with exploit I understand it but not to put rules IG and after to hide behind a statement , it seems a travesty. Keep Your pixels, You have left me a bitter taste . No wonder moore and moore people are not satisfied with this game anymore. I wish U live the same situation (as mine here) but In real life.GOD save our Queen.

Comment

Seems like had GOD ''listen'' to me..all servers down...maybe it's time to give players what they deserve... I ranked same points,You have NO rules stating that the 1-st person who reaches 26k Pts wil win and the 2-nd person(with same amount of points) will loose..this is kinda abstract...same points but only one wins...
                      P.S.: How should I know if another player made X pts before my rank? let's say he's making 26k Pts in the 1-st minutes when event starts...I, as an loyal player of R2games start invest money and time..and in the end,I am tied as points but I do not receive anything?..Sounds nice,isn't it?
                      P.S2. : AGAIN,i sai IF U had A WRITTEN RULE ABOUT THE EVENT,I would NOT post here(as U can say,I have posted only because of this event,not for the endless bugs,not for endless lag etc). So please reconsider. It;'s like(in Law legislation)it's like you do not have fraud or abuse have written rules , give players the prizes , it seems the most honest and most ethical in terms of a company so big that R2games.
                      P.s3.: I wil further this to any forums or websites if it will come to 0 result. Sorry,but as I said,was the 1-rs time I ever wanted a prize in 2 years. And now u disappoint me with a rule that does not exist

Thank You, have a good evening.
                      Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 10-07-2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Well,after i red this posts i must say that sagi is right. too many lags,to many bugs give her what she deserves. I checked too no rules is on tos about players same point. so , played alot of dota,starcaft,lineage but i see here suport not working players are declined prizes...bad very bad ...
                        btw,where is my avatar?))

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                          I'm sorry but there is nothing going to be done regarding this, its always been like that. If you score the same points the first person to attain the score is given the priority. Your should have known what you were going to get when you saw your placement in the rankings before the event ended and tried to get few more points to be placed at Rank 1.
                          The reason for not rewarding the players the same prizes when the scores are tied is simple as its exploitable, everyone can team up and score the same amount of points and get the same rewards.
                          I waited You tu state this officially. I have ranked 1-st in raiders. After some reset, I was ranked under the person who attained same points as me. So, with all this evidence , I demand my prize. As ou said: ''If you score the same points the first person to attain the score is given the priority ''. But Yet, in raiders, I have neen ranked below the person who attained same points. Now prolly You will say this not apply to raiders because there is no rule. It's EXACTLLY what I have said about Beach treasure: no rule are stated in TOS. Now, please, give me the prizes that I deserve.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	VJ5ioD.png
Size:	338.4 KB
ID:	1718331
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	wVmeLg.png
Size:	342.2 KB
ID:	1718332
                          You can see how I have made 1400 pts and after one day someone(f4lcon) made same amount of points but ranked above me. Please, don't hide behind some rules that You have not stated and implemented well, I only need my prize. After 2 yerars of Loa and no event ever win, I think I deserve this,especially,like I (again saying this) there is no rule about tied points.
                          Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 10-11-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
                            I waited You tu state this officially. I have ranked 1-st in raiders. After some reset, I was ranked under the person who attained same points as me. So, with all this evidence , I demand my prize. As ou said: ''If you score the same points the first person to attain the score is given the priority ''. But Yet, in raiders, I have neen ranked below the person who attained same points. Now prolly You will say this not apply to raiders because there is no rule. It's EXACTLLY what I have said about Beach treasure: no rule are stated in TOS. Now, please, give me the prizes that I deserve.

You can see how I have made 1400 pts and after one day someone(f4lcon) made same amount of points but ranked above me. Please, don't hide behind some rules that You have not stated and implemented well, I only need my prize. After 2 yerars of Loa and no event ever win, I think I deserve this,especially,like I (again saying this) there is no rule about tied points.
                            Raiders and i believe there is one other feature that rewards the last player to attain the max points but for the events its rewards the players who attains the points first.
                            As i stated previously there is nothing going to be done regarding this, its not in my hand.
                            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                              As i stated previously there is nothing going to be done regarding this, its not in my hand.
                              Maybe if you can try forward to superior factor of decision? That might help me. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X