Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tied rank in beach treasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have already done that and that's why i said there is nothing going to be done regarding this.
    | | |

Comment

I ask myself why is it in some features this way and in others that way? I Had the same situation in some event. I reached on one day 500 points and where in the top 10. The next day i look into the ranking and im out of the top 20. And what did i saw? Playce 12-25 had all 500 Points but i was the third one to get to the 500 Points. And that was a Event and no normal Feature like Raiders or so. In other words could the Devs please start to do there job and gave strict rules for everything instead of grab more and more money without doing much? And by the way as long as no rules say who first reach points get first place your argue with "it was always so" doesnt count. So when two players have the same points they both get the same rewards if no strict rules are given. Every game,Sports etc. works that way.

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
        I ask myself why is it in some features this way and in others that way? I Had the same situation in some event. I reached on one day 500 points and where in the top 10. The next day i look into the ranking and im out of the top 20. And what did i saw? Playce 12-25 had all 500 Points but i was the third one to get to the 500 Points. And that was a Event and no normal Feature like Raiders or so. In other words could the Devs please start to do there job and gave strict rules for everything instead of grab more and more money without doing much? And by the way as long as no rules say who first reach points get first place your argue with "it was always so" doesnt count. So when two players have the same points they both get the same rewards if no strict rules are given. Every game,Sports etc. works that way.
        You cant compair daily rankings with special events.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

AND WHY THE HELL U DON'T MAKE EXPLINATIONS TO GAME Events? WANT ME TO GUES YOUR RULES? THERE IS NO RULE ABOUT TIED RANKS. FOR REAL, IT'S COMMON SENCE. WANT ME TO GUESS YOUR RULES? AS I SAID, IT'S A RULE YOU JUST MADE IT UP. U LIE (BECAUSE THERE IS NO RULE STATING CLEARRLY )THAT 2 PLAYERS WITH SAME AMOUNT OF POINTS -ONE OF THEM WILL LOOSE RANK 1 BECAUSE HE MADE THE POINTS LATER THAN THE 1-ST. THIS IS LAME-IT'S CONSIDERED CHEAT IN REAL LIFE (ACCORDING TO LAWWS). PUT A A DAMN EXPLINATION TO EVENTS . I WILL FORWARD THIS TO YOUR PARTNER,GTARCADE. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. PUT A DAMN RULE: HEY YOU STUPID PLAYER( CASHIER OR NOT) IF U DON'T MAKE 26K POINTS BEFORE YOUR OPPONENT IN ANY EVENT, YOU WILL LOOSE THAT EVENT. SIMPLE. DAMN STUPID GAME. DAMN STUPID PEOPLE

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
            You cant compair daily rankings with special events.
            Where did i say that i do it? I said that i had a similar problem AND that it was no daily feature but a Event. And Saggi talks about an Event too and not about a daily feature. Its just a bad joke that this tied thing doesnt stand in the rules of anything and for daily features its that way and for Events its another way. What will be next? Remove all Rules and let all players guess how anything works?

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
              Where did i say that i do it? I said that i had a similar problem AND that it was no daily feature but a Event. And Saggi talks about an Event too and not about a daily feature. Its just a bad joke that this tied thing doesnt stand in the rules of anything and for daily features its that way and for Events its another way. What will be next? Remove all Rules and let all players guess how anything works?
              Daily ranking n raids not a same as ranking in beach, it have been told and explained. If you cant accept facts its not game fault.
              Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                I'm sorry but there is nothing going to be done regarding this, its always been like that. If you score the same points the first person to attain the score is given the priority. Your should have known what you were going to get when you saw your placement in the rankings before the event ended and tried to get few more points to be placed at Rank 1.
                The reason for not rewarding the players the same prizes when the scores are tied is simple as its exploitable, everyone can team up and score the same amount of points and get the same rewards.
                But on the second photo you can see she got 26k points FIRST!!!!
                League of Angels

IGN: kinibini3
                GUILD: Celestials
                SERVER: [S1] Nocturna's tear
                CLASS: Sorcerer

Comment

Originally posted by R281761533 View Post
                  But on the second photo you can see she got 26k points FIRST!!!!
                  No you can see saggi got in day before event ends 26k points . Not in over all ranking first with 26k. And that is a difference.
                  Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
                  X