Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submitted a Ticket - Not getting help

Hi r2 Staff,

I submitted a ticket today several times. Tried to recharge 4k diamonds. When I submitted the ticket I included a snapshot of my receipt from Paypal, with order number and transaction to R2 games. When i look under my account, it says the purchase is "pending". Well, I did that over 4 hours ago, still no answer. I wouldn't have purchased this if not for Tycoon and Prismatic Wheel. I have reciept, order number, I mean what else do you need?!

Please help. Name: Riley, Server (S213) City of Gallows. Order number: *PRIVATE*

Last purchase for my character was on 10/10 with no issue.

Please help.
    Last edited by AE86; 10-12-2015, 10:56 PM. Reason: forum rules

Really, nothing?! 40 bucks taken from my paypal, and no diamonds. And you dont even have the decency to respond?! No wonder this piece of **** game is dying! Enjoy your 40 bucks. I just reported you to the Better Business Bereau.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-10-12 at 8.34.30 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	1718341

Gotta love when you submitt a ticket with this company. Look at the screen shot provided. They dont even give you a ticket number....they say your case # is...and the idiots dont even provide you one.

Comment

That's the old ticket page. Tickets don't go through there anymore. Try the Support link on the home page. You won't get a ticket number there either, but I haven't had problems getting replies sent to my email.

Comment

Originally posted by R293783649 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]151255[/ATTACH]

Gotta love when you submitt a ticket with this company. Look at the screen shot provided. They dont even give you a ticket number....they say your case # is...and the idiots dont even provide you one.
          You should receive an email with a full summary of your ticket info in the email that is bounded to your account.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

NOPE!!! No email with a summary of my ticket info. I received a response, but no ticket information. A week later, my paypal account has still been charged 45 dollars, and no diamonds. Of course the Tycoon event ended a week ago, so now i'm just out money and my chance at rewards. You guys wonder why server's are dying. This is the reason!!!!!! This is my old ticket number from the first time I reported the issue. 430310.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 10.54.49 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	1718449

Order still pending from a week ago. You can see I was able to purchase diamonds no issue on 9/10. How is this acceptable?!

Comment

players should not imitate mods thank you. Your post was deleted. I will ask a r2 to look into your issue R293783649. Stay patient
                to file a ticket

Comment

was only joking Dont ban me

Comment

dont push your luck please. You been warned this time.
                    to file a ticket

Comment

How did I intimidate Mods? You ask me to be patient...is a week long enough to be patient, because thats how long it took for my last purchase. Tycoon had long passed by the time I got my diamonds. No compensation....nothing! How about you treat your customers with a bit more respect. As I've shown the mod's respect, despite being screwed massively!

Comment

regarding r2 support what support im still waiting for a response for my issue and its been over 24hrs and i still havent got a proper response from r2 or have a got what i need to correct my problem because the incompetance of r2

Comment

Funny how the mods respond immediately when somebody challenges them, to threaten them with banning them. Yet, when a CUSTOMER is out of money or experiencing an issue, its always be patient. Mod's cant wait to flex their internet tough guy muscles, yet when it comes to actually doing their job and helping customers an awful lot is left to be desired. 8 days later, and still no help! Even though I've provided Pay Pay screenshot, ticket number, and email screenshots. What a damn joke!

Comment

They acknowledge the transaction went through on 10/13, yet I didn't get the diamonds until 10/19. Yet all I get is Sorry for the late delivery....how about the 4 spins on Prismatic Wheel, the Precious Pro Event, the Fact there was a Tycoon going on, the 1000 diamonds for golden feather recharge, the recharge reward, etc!!!!!! This is such utter ****!! You can see everything that you would need on this email. Please fix this, its not fair.
                            Last edited by AE86; 10-21-2015, 12:25 AM. Reason: attachment against forum rules

Comment

well at least you get a reply back i dont even get a reply back this is getting beyond a joke now this is not even funny anymore a game ilike and i cant even get a reply back

Comment

Working...
                              X