Submitted a Ticket - Not getting help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaron.wall2014 View Post
    regarding r2 support what support im still waiting for a response for my issue and its been over 24hrs and i still havent got a proper response from r2 or have a got what i need to correct my problem because the incompetance of r2
    Tickets usually get answered within 72 hours.
    Last edited by Mentor_Rosso; 10-21-2015, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Well the last ticket got answered 7 days later. After Tycoon, after the entire reason I purchased diamonds had passed. Yet I've explained and prooved that many times over. Doesn't change the fact you guys could give 2 you know what's about your customers!!! And here I am dealing with the same issue all over again! I'm done with this game!

Comment

well im still awaiting someone 2 contact regarding my issue and i followed what was told and yet i get nothing

Comment

Originally posted by R293783649 View Post
          How did I intimidate Mods? You ask me to be patient...is a week long enough to be patient, because thats how long it took for my last purchase. Tycoon had long passed by the time I got my diamonds. No compensation....nothing! How about you treat your customers with a bit more respect. As I've shown the mod's respect, despite being screwed massively!
          wasnt talking about you.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Well the last ticket got answered 7 days later. After Tycoon, after the entire reason I purchased diamonds had passed. Yet I've explained and prooved that many times over. Doesn't change the fact you guys could give 2 you know what's about your customers!!! And here I am dealing with the same issue all over again! I'm done with this game!
            What is your ticket number?
            to file a ticket

Comment

I already gave the ticket number. Part of me thinks you Mod's ask that in hopes they don't have it and will just go away. But here it is again, doubt anything comes of it:

NOPE!!! No email with a summary of my ticket info. I received a response, but no ticket information. A week later, my paypal account has still been charged 45 dollars, and no diamonds. Of course the Tycoon event ended a week ago, so now i'm just out money and my chance at rewards. You guys wonder why server's are dying. This is the reason!!!!!! This is my old ticket number from the first time I reported the issue. TICKET #430310.

Comment

I already gave the ticket number. Part of me thinks you Mod's ask that in hopes they don't have it and will just go away. But here it is again, doubt anything comes of it:

NOPE!!! No email with a summary of my ticket info. I received a response, but no ticket information. A week later, my paypal account has still been charged 45 dollars, and no diamonds. Of course the Tycoon event ended a week ago, so now i'm just out money and my chance at rewards. You guys wonder why server's are dying. This is the reason!!!!!! This is my old ticket number from the first time I reported the issue. TICKET #430310.
                I have forwarded your ticket.
                to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                X