Click image for larger version

Name:	loading issue loa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	400.5 KB
ID:	1777566

Originally posted by Kieonas View Post
    screen shot of loading screen, it is stuck at this point

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151510[/ATTACH]
    There are no connection issues on s106. It may be your browsers adobe flash player or a DSN issue.
    to file a ticket

Comment

Ive flushed my DNS cleared my cache and cookies. I have also tried opening loa in multiple browsers on two different computers to no avail. I can get into my other servers but not mana city. I just created a secondary account and still couldn't get into s106. Also my adobe is up to date. ive also responded to the email I was sent which had me attach the r2 game checker file and I sent that in.

Comment

Ive flushed my DNS cleared my cache and cookies. I have also tried opening loa in multiple browsers on two different computers to no avail. I can get into my other servers but not mana city. I just created a secondary account and still couldn't get into s106. Also my adobe is up to date. ive also responded to the email I was sent which had me attach the r2 game checker file and I sent that in.
        Try changing to google public DNS http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hange-your-DNS

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I changed my dns to the one you recommended and it didn't help. The loading bar actually loaded but stopped at 100% like the screen shot above. I also flushed my dns afterwards which did not help. I need to be able to get into loa im missing out on events because league of angels wont load properly onto the server that I want to play on which is s106 mana city. I can how ever log into darkwood but alla is only level 25ish I don't want to level another
          character and I don't want to be on a different server, I want to play with my guild and friends in mana city. please fix this I haven't been able to play my character Kieonas which is close to level 70 and has over 1.2 mil battle
          rating which has been difficult to get as I don't really spend on the game. Please Fix !!!

Comment

I changed my dns to the one you recommended and it didn't help. The loading bar actually loaded but stopped at 100% like the screen shot above. I also flushed my dns afterwards which did not help. I need to be able to get into loa im missing out on events because league of angels wont load properly onto the server that I want to play on which is s106 mana city. I can how ever log into darkwood but alla is only level 25ish I don't want to level another
            character and I don't want to be on a different server, I want to play with my guild and friends in mana city. please fix this I haven't been able to play my character Kieonas which is close to level 70 and has over 1.2 mil battle
            rating which has been difficult to get as I don't really spend on the game. Please Fix !!!
            I just tested 103. I entered fine. Its definitely an issue on your side. you may want to update your adobe flash player.
            Last edited by Rubedo; 10-19-2015, 10:01 PM.
            to file a ticket

Comment

it is up to date also I am using windows 10's new browser called Edge, which has adobe built into it. I updated flash player for Mozilla Firefox and 106 wont load on it either. I did the same with google chrome and I cant log into 106 mana city I don't play on 103. I haven't done anything different with my computer so how is it on my end when your webpage wont load?

Comment

why did you say server number 103?? mana city is 106

Comment

why did you say server number 103?? mana city is 106
                  Tested 106 as well. No issues login.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

well there is some kind of issue as I have the same as OP trying to get into server 277, also windows 10 user.

Tried different browsers cleared cache checked updates, all is fine just this game will not load.

Comment

Same on 274.

Comment

as an aside I decided to try a different r2 game to see if its windows 10 or r2's servers causing the issue.

Loaded into Nova Genesis (never played this game before) and it loads fine without issue, suggesting todays update has caused something to go awry with League of Angels for Windows 10.

Comment

same on s256
                          Aronia( ud9 )
                          I will win..Not immediately.. But definitely

Comment

There is an update today guys. 263 is down as well. Just wait for their update to end and it will be fine.

Comment

updates do not usually cause the servers to be down like this, normally the game just gives you a new version pop up, you click and the game updates.

Comment

Working...
                              X