Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No Diamonds been received, no support from support

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Diamonds been received, no support from support

Hi,

IGN DiKwiklee, Server S75 WhiteWater Camp

Today I have bought 2 X 10k diamonds, I have received 1 X 10k and 16 hours later I am still waiting for the second 10k. My bank account has been debited, I have spoken with Xoslla who have processed the orders, and my orders page show payment complete. I have sent two tickets to Billing Support and had no reply, even though the automated system explains that an email has been sent and to follow the links contained within the email (yes, I have supplied the correct email address). What I find extremely aggravating is that Xoslla have mailed me, saying they have had a response from R2 support, where that support hasn't had the grace to contact myself.

Of course I need the diamonds today, for an event that is due to finish later!

I am concerned as I have never had this problem with purchases before and no suffered this lack of support from support before. I am hoping a forum mod may be able to help with this further.

Thanks in advance

I have asked to check Your issue, please be patient, will get back to You once will have more informations.

Comment

Hello

Despote , S269 Bloodstained Crags

Just recharged for 1 time 30k,email message received and Payment competed,but didn't received diamonds
      Contacted by chat Xsolla who said to me to log out and log back to refhesh the game.
      i done it but didn't received diamonds still,can you fix it plz?

Comment

Originally posted by R2132974996 View Post
        Hello

Despote , S269 Bloodstained Crags

Just recharged for 1 time 30k,email message received and Payment competed,but didn't received diamonds
        Contacted by chat Xsolla who said to me to log out and log back to refhesh the game.
        i done it but didn't received diamonds still,can you fix it plz?
        Have you sent ticket to R2 billing department aswell?

Comment

i don't know what is R2 billing department,how can i do that?

Comment

i don't know what is R2 billing department,how can i do that?
            When you file a ticket under category you choose billing issues.
            to file a ticket

Comment

In my R2 account?
              i have in Support,Billing issues,but in there,i have orders incompleted,but i had the mail,the payment completed,that's what wrong.
              I receive a mail everytime i recharge,and today,i done 3 recharge,2 incompleted and i one received,i don't know when i'll receive the others but the 3 the transaction have been completed.
              We are sunday but Tuesday morning,i'll see the payments,but don't know when i'll have the diamonds of the payments,that's what i want to request but don't know to who.

Comment

In my R2 account?
                i have in Support,Billing issues,but in there,i have orders incompleted,but i had the mail,the payment completed,that's what wrong.
                I receive a mail everytime i recharge,and today,i done 3 recharge,2 incompleted and i one received,i don't know when i'll receive the others but the 3 the transaction have been completed.
                We are sunday but Tuesday morning,i'll see the payments,but don't know when i'll have the diamonds of the payments,that's what i want to request but don't know to who.
                Yes r2 account.
                to file a ticket

Comment

Further to my first post above, I have still not received my diamonds and despite the issue being confirmed and replies from support asking for patience and promising the diamonds within 3 day, plus another mail sent from me to support 16 hours ago. I am severely loosing my patience with R2 now, and hope once again that one of the forum mods can have an influence once again. It is almost 6 days now for an order that should have been instant. I do not have a ticket number, the last reply I had from R2 explained that my support ticket got buried, please do not tell me this again - I mention that statement here to share that fact with others, that indeed your support ticket may get buried and not found until a sweep of the system is undertaken.

Thanks again in advance.

27/10 - Diamonds delivered, thanks
                  Last edited by DiKwiklee; 10-27-2015, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DiKwiklee View Post
                    Further to my first post above, I have still not received my diamonds and despite the issue being confirmed and replies from support asking for patience and promising the diamonds within 3 day, plus another mail sent from me to support 16 hours ago. I am severely loosing my patience with R2 now, and hope once again that one of the forum mods can have an influence once again. It is almost 6 days now for an order that should have been instant. I do not have a ticket number, the last reply I had from R2 explained that my support ticket got buried, please do not tell me this again - I mention that statement here to share that fact with others, that indeed your support ticket may get buried and not found until a sweep of the system is undertaken.

Thanks again in advance.

27/10 - Diamonds delivered, thanks
                    Glad to hear your issue was resolved.
                    to file a ticket

Comment

It's been now 3 days i send to R2games the informations to begin an investigation.
                      Hope it will be resolved quickly

Comment

It's been now 3 days i send to R2games the informations to begin an investigation.
                        Hope it will be resolved quickly
                        You would need to file a ticket to billing for whatever payment that you haven't received. Simply follow the instructions on this page: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=72

After you have clicked on 'My Orders', submit a ticket on any of your orders that states order incomplete.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

i purchased $19.99 worth of diamonds just 10minutes ago via MOL points and got the Order incomplete eventhough it still charged my MOLpoints! in my MOLpoints account it says purchased was successful but i still did not get any diamonds! please fix this before the CS TYCOON EVENT ENDS! i recharged diamond in order to get the additional 10,000 tycoon points!

order number: 201510290810213030_en
                          server: [S276] Desert of Fire

Comment

[S269] Bloodstained Crags (Despote)

Another problem.
                            want to recharge for 100$ by paysafecards i use 2 cards one 100 and one of 50euros.
                            In the paysafe site it's ok the 126USD are payed,but with R2 games window page of recharge,message of 20minutes waiting to receive the diamonds and finally 5min after unfortinally the payment failed(my 2payment cards are used).
                            Fix this problem and the problem of my before recharge of 300$ never received the diamonds too.

Comment

[S269] Bloodstained Crags (Despote)

Another problem.
                              want to recharge for 100$ by paysafecards i use 2 cards one 100 and one of 50euros.
                              In the paysafe site it's ok the 126USD are payed,but with R2 games window page of recharge,message of 20minutes waiting to receive the diamonds and finally 5min after unfortinally the payment failed(my 2payment cards are used).
                              Fix this problem and the problem of my before recharge of 300$ never received the diamonds too.
                              I would need to ask You to submit a ticket to our R2 billing department.

Comment

Working...
                              X