"monthly card" broken! :-(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "monthly card" broken! :-(

I want to report that my "Monthly Card" will not work...and I'm not the only one on my server (S247 Seventh Oasis) who is having this problem! I had one more day left on my card (today)...but, although it just keeps "glowing" & says "COLLECT"...I have tried REPEATEDLY to do so, to no avail! When I click on "COLLECT", I just get an "error number" that looks like THIS:

[-4900202]

and it will NOT give me my 100 diamonds! Furthermore, it will not allow me to recharge! PLEASE do not tell me to file a ticket...I'm just an old woman & I can't ever seem to get all that "screenshot nonsense" to work for me...apart from which, it never does any GOOD to file a ticket...because no one at R2 gives a hoot! I WANTED to recharge my regular account yesterday also...but I was told by another player on my server that the "PRECIOUS" feature was not working...so I was afraid to. If you want people to spend money on your game, PLEASE fix all the stupid BUGS in it...otherwise, it's definitely going to be YOUR LOSS!

Thank you for your time & consideration...but ACTION would be much more appreciated!

A VERY UNHAPPY PLAYER,
    Gabriella

The issue was reported. Stay patient.
    to file a ticket

Comment

2 days later and I still have the same problem as above. Please fix this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Server: ua46
      IGN: Helenia

Comment

Originally posted by r265215769 View Post
        please activate my monthly card it expired day before yesterday and i recharged yesterday when it was broken and now today it wont activate. Please fix as i am not paying again
        please fix this as i am losing diamonds each day!!!! I have recharged but will not activate!

R2 server ua46 Helenia
        I will continue to post until you fix this

Comment

Originally posted by r265215769 View Post
          please fix this as i am losing diamonds each day!!!! I have recharged but will not activate!

R2 server ua46 helenia
          i will continue to post until you fix this
          still waiting

Comment

Originally posted by R265215769 View Post
            still waiting
            Will be fixed hopefully in tomorrow's update.

It's the first hour, of the first day
            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
            You were everything, and could have been
            It's the first summer, of the first year
            Today only rain, knocks on my window
            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
            Your arms can no longer warm me
            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
              Will be fixed hopefully in tomorrow's update.
              yes it has been fixed and thanks to that my recharge didnt count and I cannot activate my card!
              I will not recharge again!

Comment

Originally posted by Korfox View Post
                yes it has been fixed and thanks to that my recharge didnt count and I cannot activate my card!
                I will not recharge again!
                Compensation is in the hot event for those who recharge, gain extra 1k ( recharge 1k, gain 1k bonus + monthly card ).
                I don't think it was possible to re-active the cards of all the players who recharged and the " bug " made it not happen.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                You were everything, and could have been
                It's the first summer, of the first year
                Today only rain, knocks on my window
                And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                Your arms can no longer warm me
                A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                  Compensation is in the hot event for those who recharge, gain extra 1k ( recharge 1k, gain 1k bonus + monthly card ).
                  I don't think it was possible to re-active the cards of all the players who recharged and the " bug " made it not happen.
                  yeah but I dont care for that compensation!
                  this is like a forcing to recharge again and for what?

its like a sale that says get 1 buy 2 hahahah -.-

besides: I recharged yesterday for monthly card, not today.

Comment

Had the same problem. And come on 1k Diamonds? The ******* card runs for one Month. Lets make a little bit Math. 6 Days a week you get 100 Diamonds and every Friday 300. So within a week you get 900 Diamonds. Multiply that with 4 (because of 4 weeks) and you come to 3600 Diamonds. So now tell me where is this ****** 1k Diamonds a compensation? Thats just a bad joke! I dont get it how can people become such greedy bastards?

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                      Had the same problem. And come on 1k Diamonds? The ******* card runs for one Month. Lets make a little bit Math. 6 Days a week you get 100 Diamonds and every Friday 300. So within a week you get 900 Diamonds. Multiply that with 4 (because of 4 weeks) and you come to 3600 Diamonds. So now tell me where is this ****** 1k Diamonds a compensation? Thats just a bad joke! I dont get it how can people become such greedy bastards?
                      yeah that's what I think and beside: you get 1k COMPENSATION but have to recharge 1k AGAIN to get that monthly card!
                      worst joke of the year!
                      but the good news is: I finally know that r2 doesnt care for its players so I will never recharge again!

Comment

Originally posted by Korfox View Post
                        yeah that's what I think and beside: you get 1k COMPENSATION but have to recharge 1k AGAIN to get that monthly card!
                        worst joke of the year!
                        but the good news is: I finally know that r2 doesnt care for its players so I will never recharge again!
                        At least a bit. R2 really dont care much for players. The support sucks hard (most of the time the players and one or two of the mods here in the forum helps you more), they dont try to fix tricky bugs which are known since years and their "COMPENSATIONS" are just a punch in the face 99% of the time. I mean come at least use some spit before you **** our *****.^^

Comment

Working...
                        X