Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Want help any manger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubedo i never lose 1 energy all those last 6 months i played in Cm page i don`t use bug for myself i don`t know if that bug or no.. all mine cards i was using them 1 by 1 and keep energy in the damn Cm page no more 33 every day + cards used reached to 1400 last craft wanted to use this craft but i found 50 ture them had rest maybe that`s the right but it never happend and idk that.. so > i didn`t see my energy rest to 50 before i am shocked when ask ppl nowdays..

Comment

And Hey Sasaki ^^ HOw can they take my energy is that right man how can we stay months keep and don`t find and they ask for give up :O

Comment

You may file a ticket and explain your issue to r2 support
        to file a ticket

Comment

He is correct and either change the words on the front of the craft interface or give him his points back because it clearly states at the bottom that "Energy purchased with Vouchers will be consumed the next time the event starts" at the bottom of the first landing screen for Craft Master. I have seen the same thing I would buy 33 points with vouchers and the next day it is reset to 50 so Rubedo you need to look at the issue before you start spouting off about exploiting bug!! It has always said that for as long as that event has gone on and it has always kept my points as well. I was surprised that it did not keep my extra voucher points like the game clearly states that it should.

Peekaboo (S2) Sylvia's Copse <--not a noob been here since first day of S2 server

Comment

The way the player is wording things confuses me whether hes been stacking vouchers points the whole time or he used cards to get 1400 points. Either way he needs to file a ticket to support. They need to review his account.
            to file a ticket

Comment

i don`t Mind Review it .. i am sure i don`t do any thing wrong and i sent 10 ticket`s or more no 1 replay

Comment

Working...
              X