Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Losing BR From Alliance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing BR From Alliance

Ok.. This bug is pissing me off. it has happened so many times now... Heres what it is.

I had 6.406m BR. i went into the alliance to donate some.. And then i go out of divine realm and POOF 15k dropped. I could see it with RED numbers MINUS and then i look up and guess what... 6.391m Br.. Im still in the alliance.. i am the deputy. It even said that i am in the alliance. Alliance ''Unica'' on EU level 15.

The BR isnt coming back and its a huge CHUNK on my mainchar, Matk,hp,def,agi everything dropped. I KNOW its the alliance stats. Not GA, not homestead.
    ALLIANCE!

Ok... PLEASE give me replies on how you did to get it back.

IGN: getrekt
    EU
    Alliance: Unica
    Server:243-Thirdlair

Bumping this post

Comment

Originally posted by SignumTV View Post
      Ok.. This bug is pissing me off. it has happened so many times now... Heres what it is.

I had 6.406m BR. i went into the alliance to donate some.. And then i go out of divine realm and POOF 15k dropped. I could see it with RED numbers MINUS and then i look up and guess what... 6.391m Br.. Im still in the alliance.. i am the deputy. It even said that i am in the alliance. Alliance ''Unica'' on EU level 15.

The BR isnt coming back and its a huge CHUNK on my mainchar, Matk,hp,def,agi everything dropped. I KNOW its the alliance stats. Not GA, not homestead.
      ALLIANCE!

Ok... PLEASE give me replies on how you did to get it back.

IGN: getrekt
      EU
      Alliance: Unica
      Server:243-Thirdlair
      You need to file a ticket with screenshots if you can.
      to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
      X