X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SignumTV
    started a topic Losing BR From Alliance

Losing BR From Alliance

Ok.. This bug is pissing me off. it has happened so many times now... Heres what it is.

I had 6.406m BR. i went into the alliance to donate some.. And then i go out of divine realm and POOF 15k dropped. I could see it with RED numbers MINUS and then i look up and guess what... 6.391m Br.. Im still in the alliance.. i am the deputy. It even said that i am in the alliance. Alliance ''Unica'' on EU level 15.

The BR isnt coming back and its a huge CHUNK on my mainchar, Matk,hp,def,agi everything dropped. I KNOW its the alliance stats. Not GA, not homestead.
    ALLIANCE!

Ok... PLEASE give me replies on how you did to get it back.

IGN: getrekt
    EU
    Alliance: Unica
    Server:243-Thirdlair

• Rubedo
    replied
    Originally posted by SignumTV View Post
    Ok.. This bug is pissing me off. it has happened so many times now... Heres what it is.

I had 6.406m BR. i went into the alliance to donate some.. And then i go out of divine realm and POOF 15k dropped. I could see it with RED numbers MINUS and then i look up and guess what... 6.391m Br.. Im still in the alliance.. i am the deputy. It even said that i am in the alliance. Alliance ''Unica'' on EU level 15.

The BR isnt coming back and its a huge CHUNK on my mainchar, Matk,hp,def,agi everything dropped. I KNOW its the alliance stats. Not GA, not homestead.
    ALLIANCE!

Ok... PLEASE give me replies on how you did to get it back.

IGN: getrekt
    EU
    Alliance: Unica
    Server:243-Thirdlair
    You need to file a ticket with screenshots if you can.

Leave a comment:

• SignumTV
    replied
    Bumping this post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X