Homested score fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homested score fail

s253 city of runes. Ok I had a score of 23900 in homestead took out 7 white pillars at 150 score each and replaced with red pillars at 250 score each the over all score should be 24600 but it is only 24000 tried refreshing and the over all homestead score is still 24000 ?? please explain the bug here

S227 I have similar problem. I use something with higher score and nothing happens. Homestead score is still the same and I don't get any BR too.

Comment

S256 just had that happen to me when i replaced tree with coral..no jump in score at all

Comment

If you look at the ranks in homestead they are exactly the same today as yesterday with only a few exceptions

Peekaboo S264

Comment

I'm having the same problem with the new "springtime" (butterfly grass)...I have a total of 12 of them now...and they haven't raised my homestead score or BR a bit! PLEASE address this issue ASAP! THANK YOU!

Gabriella, S247 Seventh Oasis

Comment

so sick of the devs in this game do you care about the people playing this game or just how to screw more cash out of people, homestead is messed up cs is messed up skills are messed up you replace things in events with bless,soul and enchant stones why when we can get these in a few places easy another way to screw people over, the whole dam game is a joke all we get in reply is put a ticket in that's a big joke as well as no one replies to any tickets you don't listen to the players and this is why people are leaving this very badly ran game worst I have ever played, If it was my company I would sack each and every one of you and get people that know what they are doing not a bunch of money grabbing stupid morons stop adding new ways to get money out of us as we will not give you a dime until all these issues are fixed and stop fobbing every one of with useless so called advice just fix the stuff you have broke, and you compensation for your mistakes is a laughable pi ss take you are fast becoming a company to avoid at all cost just like kabam, maybe its time to post all these complaints about the game in forum on social media sites to let people know just how bad this game really is
            Last edited by AzaelSorath; 01-30-2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Can we get a mod post about this so we know whether its being looked into? Adding anything to Homestead Decor changes nothing, not BR, not Homestead Score, nothing. Fix please.
              Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
              IGN: Rubiana
              Level: 76
              Battle Rating: 821748
              Class: Paladin
              Guild: Guardians
              Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
              Domination Champion!

Comment

lol wouldn't hold your breath the only thing that gets fixed fast in this game ( hrs not days ) is when the payment system messes up. BOYCOT BUYING DIAMONDS TILL ALL THE ISSUES IN THIS GAME ARE FIXED simple way to force their hand to get things sorted out no one is going to buy a car with 3 wheels and no engine unless your a dumb a s s that has more cash then sense

Comment

is the issue still occurring?
                  to file a ticket

Comment

yes still no increase in score and wont be getting any thing in the events for homestead till its fixed as no point in wasting resources on it, and can you explain why people on my server have had huge br losses in the last 24 hrs this is not funny and is costing us ranking loss this needs to be sorted asap s253 city of runes
                    Last edited by AzaelSorath; 02-01-2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

try resetting your whole homestead and add the material back.
                      to file a ticket

Comment

did that and nothing happened..my br even went down by 9k
                        Long Live the Rebellion !!!

Comment

Seems that a lot of players have lost a lot of br over the last 2 days this needs to be sorted fast not funny

Comment

I will report it again
                            to file a ticket

Comment

i have the same issue

Comment

Working...
                              X