Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Amor Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amor Bug

Hi Guys. For me the problem is that no more armor, weapon, greaves, ring, helm works all buffs at each armor no longer works, reviving damage absorbing nothing works. Did you also Problem`?
    Last edited by R2106965097; 03-24-2016, 10:06 AM.

Pandora's mail bug after update

Pandora's mail does not work properly after update. Restoration does not occur after death and no ultimate dodge. Please fix it.

and dragonsoul broke - no respawn at all

S273
    Last edited by Terny; 03-24-2016, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Same here on server 88 Mystforge. after update my pandora mail not work and also dragonsoul for mage hero not work.all team die and no respawn. fixxxxxxx

Comment

server UC1 is beyond broke now

Along with all the things broken with server uc1 I had mentioned in yesterdays thread now our fight system does not work at all. There are no respawns just 1 shot kills which leads me to believe its just more than equipment failure and dragonsoul failure. Do you guys just merge servers and think everything is going to be just peachy and not monitor it. With the track record this game has of adding something or changing something and it doesn't work you would figure you would have monitored this and not let it go on for over a week. For the last week all this server has to look forward to is World Boss, Gauntlet, Twilight clash, and Domination. I have Dailies done and hour or so after reset and have no reason to play until World Boss. The bad part is you guys aren't even responding. Please at least acknowledge that there is a problem and you're doing something about it.

Comment

help pls

hi mods

Server : s267 seaofstars

Ä°gn : ahmetp

my server pandora mail bug and 1 hour before wb 100kk dmg ( before bug 400-800 kk dmg ) its np wb

but after 1 hour start alliance demonic war

and lost 150-200kk gold =15.000-20.000 tycoon point

tomorrow fix bug ( tomorrow last day tycoonand tomorrow demonic war alliances) unfair

wait end tycooon pls dont fix

Click image for larger version

Name:	dw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	766.1 KB
ID:	1724121

Comment

Demonic War? Defense increased?

Hello,

tonight at 2100 24/3/16 dw, i have noticed a serious deduction on damage and also on gold earnings.
            something changed? i cannnot see any announcement or notice about it..

i guess im not the only one noticed that!

Comment

now 20kk gold =2.ooo tycoon point

min lost 15.000k point

Click image for larger version

Name:	askjhdjka.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	817.4 KB
ID:	1724123

Comment

demonic war may have increased defense and HP just like world boss.
                to file a ticket

Comment

can you provide a battle link so R2 can watch one of your battles?
                  to file a ticket

Comment

Can you provide screenshots or battle link showing it isnt working?
                    to file a ticket

Comment

no it is just whole equipment bugge ... no heal from weaponds ... ho respawn from any kind of mail ... no revive from dragonsouls ... i dont know anymore how to play like this .... instead making 700-800 M dmg on WB ... now ma

Comment

http://uc1-loa.r2games.com/share.php...456f42cc168b28

this is an example of no respawns and whatever else doesn't work

Comment

example of broken respawn

here is an example of a fight from server uc1 and fights not working, no respawns and whatever else is not working

http://uc1-loa.r2games.com/share.php...456f42cc168b28

Comment

Seems it's a general problem. S281 and S293 have it too. All the special skills don't work. I mean, the team arena was done pretty fast with that but we can't even kill some of the monsters in elemental zone anymore and that's during tycoon!!!!

Comment

Can you tell me your server# and IGN along with a battle report?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                              X