No announcement yet.

Amor Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you provide me with a battle report showing Pandora's Mail not working?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Same on S39 . I heard from alliance it's same to them also:s54,Ua19, etc etc. so it's all server bug problem. 1 hit=die,no respawn from dragonsoul,pandora,no heal from weap,nothing. I saw similar posts on Bug's thread. So, I think no need asking ss AE just forward to devs to log and check it.
      P.s.: same apply's to PvP
      Ty , Have a great day.
      Last edited by M_Alexandru; 03-24-2016, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Seems it's on all servers.

Comment

Having this issue. The whole server is actually. But when i fight someone that is in a different server, their stuff works just fine! Server S191 Dread Island SIREN. And what do you mean by battle report? I have battle log but that doesn't show anything. Example: It took 29 minutes to kill WB and with the same people it usually takes 8 minutes.
          Last edited by R2107413141; 03-25-2016, 01:00 AM. Reason: Additional Info

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
            Can you provide screenshots or battle link showing it isnt working?
            here a fight about bug,in this fight an example...my snow queen have pandora main but die and not respawn
            http://s88-loa.r2games.com//share.ph...556f4d58a6f0a9

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	1724124

Comment

Same here on S269 no respawn for any heroes with pandora and dragons . whole sever has this fault not 1 ok after yesterdays update . Please fix and no excuses please .

I cannot do aegis or abyss cos the team die so quick this is costing loads and this is a tycoon week . Everyone on server is the same.so for goodness sake fix this . We pay good money for a game that constantly bugs and cheats its players. Do something NOW please.

Comment

Its not a pandora mail bug this time.
                Its all battle buffs from equipment and dragonssouls.
                And it affect all servers.

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                  Can you tell me your server# and IGN along with a battle report?
                  why you keep asking for screenshot?
                  this is all server and players.

Comment

work respawn and.......... it fair my alliance yesterday dw all player lost 71887 tycoon pont and today others alliances dw rlyy

Comment

All servers have it. I'm on S281, S295. It's very bugged and glitched. :/
                      Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

same here on my server ... ex S24 solipsas lament .. now it is UA17 .. after yesterdays update ... all went wrong ... almost unplayable at this point
                        Last edited by R248633205; 03-25-2016, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                          Can you tell me your server# and IGN along with a battle report?
                          http://s210-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...556f4f5d31852a
                          S210 Fiery Citadel

Nobody and nothing revived here, although all heroes and mains have armors with revive properties along with dragonsouls.

http://s210-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...556f56825e90cc
                          Here my Fame hunter and Chaos Paladin revived, but nobody in opposing team did, even thou they are equipped.
                          Last edited by Vampy-chan; 03-25-2016, 11:38 AM.
                          S210 Fiery Citadel
                          Nick Peyp

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
                            Can you provide screenshots or battle link showing it isnt working?

http://s210-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...556f4f5d31852a
                            S210 Fiery Citadel

Nobody and nothing revived here, although all heroes and mains have armors with revive properties along with dragonsouls.

http://s210-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...556f56825e90cc
                            Here my Fame hunter and Chaos Paladin revived, but nobody in opposing team did, even thou they are equipped.
                            Last edited by Vampy-chan; 03-25-2016, 11:38 AM.
                            S210 Fiery Citadel
                            Nick Peyp

Comment

probably fixed by now if anyone has DW today (25th or 26th, tomorrow) let us know

Comment

Thread merged and reported

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                                X