Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah theres plenty of chinesse in boston.. all I will require is a baseball bat heh... unblock my IP addy immediately... idiots
    Help is just a shout away, please be kind to your fellow players... we all have the devs to deal with so thats enough pain and suffering

Comment

Originally posted by srichardson64 View Post
      Nah theres plenty of chinesse in boston.. all I will require is a baseball bat heh... unblock my IP addy immediately... idiots
      IF keep using this kind of language may end up staying in ban . Just send ticket, if got any problems and wait.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Why not forward this threat of bodily violence you personally made toward a single ethnic group in a particular city to your lawyer as well. Oh wait..I am sure you would never do that.
        Your ill-guided posts have given me great amusement. Thank you.

IGN: MizUndrstd
        Server: s4
        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

good luck with this, ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

All chinese seem to think they are better then anyone else online.. but you stand in front of them and look down and grin they themselves...is funny
            Last edited by Rubedo; 05-13-2016, 06:41 PM.
            Help is just a shout away, please be kind to your fellow players... we all have the devs to deal with so thats enough pain and suffering

Comment

Working...
            X