server darkwood s277

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server darkwood s277

cannot even log in at all, stuck at login screen shooting birds for 3 hours now!!

and no, my server is not on the merger list!!

Comment

Hello! I took from 13:00 unable to connect to the server. What the hell is going on?

Comment

Me to have not been able to log on to s277 for about five hours now and if I try through facebook it makes me start at lv one on a whole different server. I was about to get my lizard mount to when it went out

Comment

we lose all event and i dont speak about hot events
          i speack that i dont collect rewards from capsule toys from craft who give us all dias spent to get there
          you give compensations to all but it s not fair to receive same compensation that i spent dias and receive gold ans some stones
          try to be rezonable
          we still shooting birds no response from anybody maybe rename the game ,,League of shooting birds,,

Comment

I will report it.
            to file a ticket

Comment

i agree alchemist, i have spend many diamonds to gain golden ticket, needed 3 more orange eggs, now the event is closed. who gonna give me back my diamonds spent toward that???

Comment

and still cannot log in, not to mention OUR SERVER WASN'T BEING MERGED!!!

Comment

was reported stay patient.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

staying patient will cost us another day or more...Dev's need to be woken up!

Comment

they should be up now
                      to file a ticket

Comment

Devs maybe, but servers... no

Comment

yes i meant devs.
                          to file a ticket

Comment

I will say I am thankful for one thing... I don't have to see that crappy art work of Kay while this is going on!!

Comment

If devs are up they must be sleepwalking cause there's still a lot of servers down.
                              S280 one of them
                              Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege.

Comment

Working...
                              X