Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now if they show up this hot event when wheel was started , and point at this moument to not open chests, ok. But i dont remember anything like that. So what devs gonna do to make thigs right at the end. I ve got 3 heavens melody from wheel , i even started to inherit one of them ( again its coz there was still no info even about comming hot exchange ! ) , and at the end devs hide like its all fine. think not twice, think x3x4 before you going to do somthing . We all got it reason why you want chest type for swap, to skip old ones dat ppl alrady have to swap them too. But all that swap you haved to announce in time , so ppl can be careful about chests .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Heavens melody artefacts swap problem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	676.5 KB
ID:	1725586

Comment

Its really a mean event... on tycoon everyone use "open all chest" to gather quickly ressource, even on normal time, how the hell people are supposed to know this and open one by one each stuff in the hope of this "first time chest event" come alive ??
      Make it for all YEllow HEaven Melody or juste delete this event...

I'm sure that if they check how much people SWAP this event, they will have 0People...

Comment

Yeah, i agree. If they gonna do somthing it must like you said, for all plaayers not one by one , give your char name n server....

Comment

only need new day in hot event for " artifact exchange " dailly event , but with the good conditions

Comment

Alkaris please ,

say me , what is the name exactly of chest we can swap ?
            say me , what is the name exactly of item in the chest ?
            Name of chest is Heavens Melody(Golden)
            Name of item in chest is Heavens Melody.

Comment

heaven melody( golden) for user when he see " chest next other artifact chest , it's not at us to understand " golden " = " chest " .

other artifact chest have the correct name , and 2 have not the good name , loa staff need agree he do an error in the translate name manipulation, dev forgot wright the wrod " chest " next the artifact chest name.

im ok it's not good for loa staff agee he do an error long time ago but look the confusion this error create in forum and with other user read this post , all are contraried

you need inssist with loa he do error long time ago , he repair now , he create new day swap with good name on item and with the correct conditions,
              all player open all chest in inventory evrytime so need exchange item vs item or item vs chest. take 5 minute to do this

Comment

the mistake of dev is to write " golden " and not " Chest " after when he selec item to do event he select golden cause he think item and he select golden cause he dont watch chest on the item name

Comment

only mistake was to clarify it was exchange for heaven melody artifact chest.
                  Antifreeze
                  Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

2 weeks later and no new info , R2 games take us for a cow milk and dont whant listen the attention of the client.

you see all this personnes are not happy for the conditions with this event , cause the mistake is in the translate works by devlloppers and he dont whant agree he do a mistake !

R2Games need agrre he do an error , R2Games need do repair the bad translate works and after R2Games need inclued a new hot event exchange !

i dont stop here , we need informations or we contact support and lot of other worker in Reality Squared Games USA .

R2game do an error in the translate works , it's not at us to pay your error!

i copy this ....
                    Last edited by Alkaris; 07-29-2016, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Answer was given - exchange was for chest with artifact.
                      There will be nothing more about it.
                      Thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X