Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Some Rewards that I did not get.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Rewards that I did not get.

Hello, today I started playing on server 341 - Fallen Plains, but it seems there are a lot of bug on that server. I will list them here:

1. I did not get the +Bonus item when I recharged 10k diamonds i mean this one
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	392.6 KB
ID:	1789763
    I got the diamonds but not the gold, seraph stone and element stone.

2. The 1st spending bonus . I am sure I already consumed over 10k diamonds but It still shows my spendings as 0

Name:	Untitled001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	627.5 KB
ID:	1789764

3. The consuming, Regaining still shows my soulstone and aegis shard spent as 0 , I also spend a lot of these 2 resources already.

Name:	Untitled002.jpg
Size:	441.7 KB
ID:	1789765

4. The 2nd Spending bonus. same reason as #2 still shows as 0 diamonds spent.

Name:	Untitled003.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	484.7 KB
ID:	1789766

Can this be fixed? and can I get those rewards the I should have gotten? I am planning to start playing LOA again, but these bugs are giving me reason not to

Here is another one that I missed.

Name:	Untitled004.jpg
Size:	534.6 KB
ID:	1728600
    I am sure I already spent millions of gold upgrading my equipments.
    And the hero soul again showing 0

Comment

Hello R2 Games this is day 2 but the bugs on my server 341 is still not fixed. It still doesn't count the diamonds and resources I spend for some hot events. I am trying to get a good rank in Tycoon but I lost some point because
      I did not get my rewards from yesterday and looks like I will not get my rewards again for today if this bug is still not fixed
      Can you please fix this issue and also please give me the rewards I did not get yesterday and today?

Name:	Day 2.01.jpg
Size:	509.6 KB
ID:	1728604

Name:	Day 2.02.jpg
Size:	396.2 KB
ID:	1728605

Name:	Day 2.03.jpg
Size:	478.7 KB
ID:	1728606

Comment

Once again I found another bug. The turbo Wheel of Wheel of Luck spin x10. Is consuming 100 Jackpot Lotto Vouchers instead of 50. I spinned it yesterday 1x and today x3 so that is total of 200 Lotto Ticket I lost.
        It is just problem after problems, and I did not even get a single reply yet, are these bugs just getting ignored by admins or devs?

Comment

OMG! That's a big problem that they give you! You should file a ticket in support

Comment

You need to submit a ticket at
            http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Comment

Let me add these complains to it, and also, been 2 weeks already , they only replied once on my support ticket and after that i never heard anything from them again. I still did not get my rewards that i lost. And now im gonna add new ones.

Name:	EggComp1.jpg
Size:	662.8 KB
ID:	1728714Click image for larger version

Name:	EggComp2.jpg
Size:	667.0 KB
ID:	1728715Click image for larger version

Name:	EggComp3.jpg
Size:	672.8 KB
ID:	1728716

this is from Egg event, I can't collect my rewards. I even pointed my mouse to it so u can see the rewards that i should have got, but I did not get those rewards because of that databese error they are also not in my inventory, 8 x lvl5 angel essence chest and 2 x lvl 5 angel essence combo chest.

Comment

Have you tried to clear cache and cookies?

Comment

Working...
                X